Chapter Fourteen - Halo

A/N - So, I am already at Chappie 14! Oh my goodness! I've never been so proud of myself. I have a couple of people who are very loyal, and I thank them, even if no one else can read this. So, yeah! Read on! Spartan out!

"Hey, guys?" She asked as she placed her phone in the back pocket of her shorts, a smile played on her lips as she tilted her head to the side, raising one of her eyebrows. Confusion was written on her face as she looked at all of them.

Evan's smile dropped from his face as he looked up at all of them, seeing a dreamy look on their face.

"No...." Evan breathed out as he hid the flower behind his back, quickly messing up his hair. He gave Y/N a short smile as he stood up, waving a hand.

"What's wrong?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows as her lips turned into a frown. She shook her head a tiny bit as she stopped at each of them, seeing their eyes almost glazed over.

"Evan, are they okay?" She questioned him, pointing to them as she placed a hand on her hip. They all of a sudden shook their heads as a blush on Brock's face began to grow, Tyler having a faint, pink blush crossing his nose onto both cheeks. David just had a red nose, while Craig's face went all of the way red. Delirious's ears turned red, and Lui lightly chuckled as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. Marcel's whole face was red as well, him glancing at his feet. She could see Bryce and Ohm in the distance, a smirk played on their lips. Evan didn't blush at all.

"Hey, there is Bryce and Ohm!" She said as she stood on her tippy toes, waving over Evan's head, them beginning to walk over.

Ohm looked like he was laughing, Bryce nodding his hair as he held his hand in front of his face to block out the bright sun that made today perfect.

"Hey, Y/N!" Ohm said as he walked in talking distance of her, and ran up to Y/N, hugging her tightly as he lifted her up.

Delirious's jaw dropped under his mask as he started fuming. His hand curled up into a fist as he hid his fist behind his back.

"What's up with them?" Ohm smirked as Bryce stood next to Tyler, lightly patting his back. Jealously practically leaked from Tyler as his face became a light pink, his teeth obviously gritted.

"You see here...." He started, with Brock clamping a hand over Tyler's mouth, shaking his head a tiny bit.

"I have a plan. Just let him have his fun now. I'm going to need you text them, though, okay?" Brock whispered into Tyler's ear as Tyler let out a deep breath, his posture relaxing, and his eyes glancing back to his feet.

"I don't know. They've been acting really weird today. I don't know why." She told Ohm with a giggle as he lifted her on his back, sticking his tongue out at them.

"Uh, Y/N, we have something to do. We will see you later." Tyler said as he looked sternly at the rest of them, nodding his head to the side.

"Oh. Well, okay. I guess that it's just a me and Ohm day." She said sadly as Ohm waved at them, walking the other direction.

"How would you feel getting some ice cream?" Ohm asked her as he started walking out of the park, and down the street.

"I would like that." She told him as she grabbed his hand, beginning to drag him.

"Okay, guys." Tyler said as he began to walk a little bit faster. He took a deep breath as he speed-walked, the rest of them trying to catch up.

He stopped in front of Luke's house as he knocked on the door, crossing his arms as he looked behind them, the rest of the panting, except for Delirious. He had determination written all over his, uh, mask.

Luke opened up, in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, his face tired. "Dude, asleep already?" Delirious asked as he barged his way in, giving Luke a fist-bump.

Luke gave out a tiny yawn, and waved them in, shutting the door behind Bruce, who was the last one in the house.

"What do you guys want?" He asked as they all sat on his couch, the arms of the couch, and an armchair.

"I don't know. Tyler dragged us here." Lui mumbled as he placed his elbow on the arm of the armchair, propping his head up with his hand.

"There is an emergency." Tyler said as he switched spots with Luke, and dragged Brock up with him.

"Okay, I don't know how to break this to you guys, but we obviously all have a crush on Y/N, correct?" Brock blurted out, crossing his hands as Tyler tried to hide his red face.

"That's how you break it to us. And I'm pretty sure it's all a yes." Craig answered for them as he placed a hand on his hip, his elbow going into David's side because Craig was in the middle of the couch.

"Stop it, Craig." David whined as he scooted away, knocking Marcel off the couch. Marcel fell onto the floor, blushing as well.

"DAVID!" He yelled as he stood up, holding his fallen hat in his hands as he glared at David.

"Shut it!" Bryce yelled as he stood up, walking over to Marcel and David, and standing in between them, or trying his hardest to.

"I know I have a crush on her." Like mumbled a tiny bit as he hid his face with a throw pillow, not glancing at anyone.

"Well, anyone of our chances of actually getting to her are being limited because of.....?" Brock said in a questioning way as he waved his hands, wanting them to answer.

"Ohm!" Evan and Delirious yelled at the same time, Evan keeping his hands in his lap as Delirious threw his hands in the air.

"Fabulous." Tyler muttered as he bursted out laughing, doing the same pose as Delirious.

"Correct, Mr. Fong! One extra brownie point!" Brock told Evan as he clapped his hands, a smile on his face.

"So, how will we get Y/N away from Ohmwrecker?" Tyler asked Brock as he sat down in Bryce's seat.

"TERRORISER!" Bryce screamed as he jumped in the air, walking up to Brock, and closing the blinds, turning on Luke's light.

"Who?" Brock asked as he whipped his head to look at Bryce, blinking a few times to get use to the bright, LED light on the ceiling.

"Brian. Y/N's best friend, or old friend. Either that or we call Arlan, and I don't think that we will ever contact him." Bryce filled him in as he pulled up a picture of Brian for Brock to see.

"He could work. Another person in Y/N's life, right? Yeah! But, does she know what he looks like now?" Brock asked Bryce as the others stared intently at them.

"I don't think so. He has changed a lot. I should know. He moved into my neighborhood after he moved away from Y/N, and damn, he looked different." Bryce said as he showed everyone else the picture.

"Okay, 'Terroriser' is our first option. I have an idea for the second option." Brock told them as he took something out of his pocket. It was a poster of the play.

"Oh, no." Evan said as his face went pale.

"Oh, yes." Brock replied as an evil smile appeared on his face, pointing at the picture of the two people in the poster kissing.