The New Biology Teacher

me: Here's another chapter

Law: Yes and Chari does not own One Piece

Me: Though I hope I did.... but enjoy anyways!

***************************************************************************************************************

 I got out my biology books and went out of class Rika followed me out afterwards, Nisha was literally swooning when we came back to class after assembly and was extremely jealous when I told her my theory of him being our new Biology teacher. Rika didn’t seem interested, well she never does only at those rare times will she actually look interested. It was after the interval and everyone was heading to their respective classes, Rika, Sasha, Zaakir, Kevin, Ijaz, Leon and I went downstairs to find Stella and Dianna using the weird art of implied flirting on Sir Law. I sweat dropped; some women I cannot understand, ironic isn’t it?

“Is that everyone?” he asked, his voice was as deep and sexy as the One Piece Law’s. Wait… did I just say that?

“Yep, that’s all.” Reyna answered in her normal tone; bless you Reyna. “Also, Sir, we usually go to the Multimedia room in the Canterbury Building on Tuesdays.”

“Okay then. Let’s go to Multimedia room.” Sir Law smiled and walked off, with his hand in his pocket. As we went to the Multimedia room I took a bit of time to observe our new Biology teacher, this was mainly to block out the girly giggling coming from behind me. Sir Law was exactly the same as the Law from One Piece but for those of you who don’t know him here’s a description. He had short spiky black hair that shot out in all directions, stormy grey eyes and tanned skin. His face was shaped in a very masculine way, angled and sharp with a small goatee on his chin. He was dressed like any other male teacher in a dark blue button up dress shirt and black trousers along with black boots. I wondered how a man could walk so perfectly on 4 cm high heels, it’s very amusing.

“Anything interesting about my boots, Kiara?” he asked me. I stared up at him and he stared back at me with a smirk on his lips.

“No, not really” I said and made my towards the multimedia room not wanting to embarrass myself even more than I already have. Sir Law caught up with me and ruffled my hair while going to the class leaving my short hair in a complete mess.

After three periods of Biology, Stella and Dianna’s giggling hasn’t ceased in fact it has increased. There were many reasons for that, the only thing on their minds right now (especially Dianna) is what Sir Law would look like without a shirt. I sweat dropped as the image entered my mind as well. Huh, he would look pretty good. I started to blush slightly at what my mind was making right now and Rika was giving me a weird look.

“Don’t give me that look.” I smirked. “You are no better, dear Rika.”

After Literature school ended and as usual I spend my afterschool time alone while I wait for my driver to come and pick me up. I took my place next to a concrete pillar in front of the reception and stood watching every other child either having fun or talking with their friends, a privilege I didn’t have. Yes, I don’t have any friends I was only able to experience friendship for 3 years. Occasionally someone will come and talk to me but it would only be for a few moments before someone else pulls them away to go somewhere else. I take it all with a smile even though it hurts a lot. That’s my school life nowadays, how I wish I was back Year 8 or in Year 7. Those were the days when I actually had true friends that stuck by me at all times, now everyone is changing and its affecting me as well. I’m more moody than usual and getting bullied even more. This is one of the reasons why I drown myself in anime, I know it’s bad but the only comfort I have.

I reached into my bag and took the latest picture I drew of Trafalgar Law. It wasn’t much; I just found a random picture on the internet of him on the internet and decided to draw. I’m quite proud of it because he looks really good in it. He was grinning slightly and he was wearing yellow sunglasses. When, someone suddenly hummed in thought next to my ear I almost fell over in shock, screaming like a little girl.

“Sir Law!” I cried with my hand over my chest. “Did you get a degree in stalking people at university or something?”

“Yes, I’m a professional stalker.” He smirked. Seriously, that was the third time he caught me off guard today and three times he made me shriek.

“That’s very funny.” I said. “Can I do something for you, Sir?” I asked remembering that he is a teacher. He kept hand on my head and patted it.

“Is there a reason why you are alone here, Kiara?” he asked gently. I looked up at him from under his long slender fingers; did he just ask me that? When does, a teacher cares about a student’s friendship problems or is he trying to friend-zone me for some reason?

“Why do you want to know?” I asked him.

“I haven’t seen any other student who looks as forlorn as you do. You look nice when you smile, you should do it more often.” He told me, gently. If you were a bystander listening to him say this, you would be thinking that this situation is all sorts of wrong. But no, Sir Law sounded almost brotherly to me, he sounded so sincere and caring that I just wanted to hug him and cry into his shirt confessing every bit of angst I feel.

“Why?” I asked, confused.

“I just think you should, do it for me, kay.” He smiled and took his hand off my head and began to walk off. “Ja ne, Aibou” He waved at back at me without turning around and he somehow guessed I understand Japanese.

See you, partner.”

************************************************************************************************************

Kiara: my first bio period with Law

Me: there's a little bit of fluff too!

Law: Chari, thank you for all your lovely compliments

Me:*blushes* y-you're welcome

Kiara:*sweat drop* dude, stop flirting

Me: stay tuned for the next chapter!... Law stop making me feel awkward!