AN: New stories

So I have been haing trouble deciding about what to write, so I decided to ask you guys about it. So far I have three stories on my mind and I don't know which one to write. Here they are:

The Extreterrestrial Scandal: Sophia Holmes is not your average girl and she certainly doesn't think that she is average... Sophia is a very good detective much to her guardian Lestrade's distaste. So when she is recruited by the USAF to solve a potectially difficult and classified case, she is drawn into the adventure of a lifetime. (There's One Piece in this too, kay)

Not a Normal Vacation (Sequel To Far From Normal): Kiara's life has never been better. She has gained new friends, learnt how to properly kick ass and her exams are over! The Journalist Club President decides to take a selct few out on a trip around the country for a week. Little does Kiara know that her so-called 'vacation' is gonna turn upside down, as she learns her roots. 

Phantom Games: When Tora Tanaka and her pompous model of a sister move into their new holiday home in the little town of Arendelle for her sister's photo shoot, things start to go very very wrong. People start to die one by one, killed because they didn't play a game. Who is this killer that loves soccer and can dissect people in professional and horrific ways?

So tell me what you want and I shall write for you, cause I live to apease my readers. They are all Law stories by the way, I'll think of stories with others in it too but I need to finish these first. So tell me what you want in the comments section and I'll post the one with the most votes.

See ya soon!