The abominable snowmen assasins

Me: Alright, now we're getting to the good parts. Law is going to be fighting again.

Law: Yes, you'll be seeing my fighting skills in this chapter too.

Me: And his car

Law: And my car

Me: I don't own One Piece! Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************

“I do come to school in it you’ve just never noticed it.” He said. I rolled my eyes behind his back as he went to get his car; I did a double take when he first drove up to me in it.

“Holy shit! You have an ALFA ROMEO!!” I literally shouted. Law just pointed his thumb at the passenger seat; I walked around the extremely sexy car and got in hoping this wasn’t a dream. I began having an infatuation with hot cars after I watched all the Transformers movies. Every freaking vehicle in those movies were steaming hot, I loved it!

Law’s car was a very sleek dark grey Alfa Romeo and the color matched his eyes. It was so shiny you could actually see your reflection on the surface. He manages his car quite well, it looks like it’s brand new.

“Where the hell did you get the money for this car?” I asked. He looked at me like the answer was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Kiara, dear, I’m a pirate. Pirates steal gold, turn that gold in and you’ve got yourself hard cold cash.” He answered. “Right now, I’ve got myself enough money to buy a mansion in Beverly Hills, a Bentley and still have money left.” I should have known Law would be richer than the richest man in the world because he was a pirate and pirates hog every bit of gold they could find turn that gold into money and viola, you are darn filthy rich. I couldn’t wait to see his house.

“Do you want to listen to something? My house is in Havelock Town it’s a bit far, you might as well enjoy the ride it’s what I always do.” Law said turning on the radio. He took out a flash drive from his pocket and plugged it into the radio USB port, after a while one of my favorite songs started to play. I’m a bit of a party person even though I don’t usually go to parties. The first song was Eminem’s Berserk, gosh who doesn’t love that song. I found myself unconsciously nodding my head to the beat just like Eminem does in the music video and Law was also doing the same but only slightly.

I learnt that Law was an awesome rapper; maybe he got that skill because I imagine him rapping Pitbull and Macklemore sometimes, even Eminem! He did Macklemore’s, Can’t hold us much, much better than I can. I thought people might be giving me a few weird looks because I was doing my partly horrible dancing inside the car. Though they all looked away when they saw Law, I even saw a few guys blushing at him. Seriously, this guy could turn lesbians, straight and straight guys, gay!

“I’m sure my dancing is really horrible that’s why people are giving me weird looks.” I said, stopping my weird hand movements to Pitbull’s Let it Rain over me. Law smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Let them keep their opinions to themselves. I personally think your dancing is super cute, almost like Bepo trying to dance.” He said. I blushed a little, because even though the idea of Bepo dancing is quite cute, I certainly wasn’t that cute. Damn, my pessimistic nature. 

“Hey, Law?” I asked.

“Hmm,” he asked. I stayed quiet for a bit trying to phrase my question properly.

“Why I am I the only one able to see the all those tattoos you have all over your body?” I asked. 

“I figured you’d ask me that question one day. Only Kurieita are able to see the true forms of their creations. To a normal person I am Trafalgar Law a teacher at Gateway College but to you, a Kurieita, I’m Trafalgar Law the Surgeon of Death which is my true form. However if a normal person is given access into the world by a Kurieita then that person would be able to the true forms as well.” He explained. I looked down at my white shorts wondering I would give access into my world to a normal person if I ever get to into my world.