Part two.

It was two days after the concert. I dont know how, or why Luke had gotten under my skin so much. I was one of those people who moved slowly with relationships... Why did i do that? Im not talking about why. Because the reason came from my past. and my past is like a chain that holds me down. and sometimes when im laying in bed at night, i just starting thinking about it. And then i just can't breathe. Well, today Baily insisted on me taking her to this specific Star Bucks in L.A.

     "And why are we at this star Bucks Bai-" I shut up quick as we walked in the door. I whirled around and dragged Baily outside. "Why are they here?!" I gestured towards the door. I had just walked in to see the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys.

     "Michael texted and told me he wanted to see me. And I thought you know.... You and Luke..." She trailed off looking longingly towards the door. I realesed my grip on her wrist. and sighed.

     " You know how i feel about that Luke person! But... Fine... I'll be in the park across the street. Just text me if you leave or wanna go somewhere." I walked away.

     "Thanks!" I heard Baily call. I made my way across the street. I found an empty park bench and sat down. I slipped my sun glasses on, put my earphones into my ipod for some music, leaned back and closed my eyes. I had about fifteen minutes of quiet before i felt someone sit beside me. I didnt bother to open my eyes. I only scooted away a little. 

     "Watcha listening to?" A familiar voice asked. I opened my eyes to find Luke Hemmings sitting beside me. He was staring straight ahead of him. He was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans. and red vans. I was wearing my black vans. I sighed and crossed my legs on the bench. 

     "You Me At Six." I looked straight ahead too.

     "Look, Rae, im sorry i said that ass hole thing... I just thought you were really pretty and other girls like when i act like that... But im sorry." He blurted out. I turned and looked at him. I studied his features. He was absolutly beautiful. I looked away.

     "Well im not other girls." I said quietly.

      "I know your not." He turned and looked at me. He seemed really sorry...

     "Friends?" I cracked a smile. 

     "Friends." He shook my hand. "So... Raegan, tell me about your childhoo-" I cut him off.

     "Nope. I dont do backstories." I looked ahead of myself again.

     "Oh.. Sorry i didnt know Rae." He shortened my name. I sucked in a breath of air.

     "What did you just call me?" He flinched like i had hit him.

     "Rae? Is that bad?" He looked worried.

     "Um no... its just that... Never mind." I looked away from his baby blues. 

     "Okay... I wont call you that then." He looked away too. After an awkward silence, I spoke.

    "You can call me it.. I kinda like it when you do... That is, If you like it." I smiled at him. He smiled too.

     "Alrighty, cool. Rae." He smiled. I playfully tossled his hair. We spent the rest of the afternoon cracking jokes and talking about his band. I lerned the boys would be in L.A. all summer. It got me excited. An entire summer with those boys? Esecially Luke... It Sounded like a blast.  When 5 o'clock rolled around i  knew i should be getting home. Baily had txted that Michael was taking her out to dinner so i didnt have to pick her up.

     "I should get home... Where do you stay? I'll drop you." I asked Luke. He quickly told me his adress.

     "Thats it? Really?" I asked him,

     "Yeah why?" He looked confused. He licked his lips and played with his lip ring. It was majorly hot.

     " Because, thats RIGHT next door to my place!" I said excitedly. I grabbed Luke's hand and we hurried towards my car. 

     "This car is nice!" Luke said as he flipped through the radio stations.

     "Thanks. My aunt and Uncle baught it for me."

     "What your parents didnt?" Luke asked me. He wasnt trying to be rude but it hit me hard.

     "My parents are dead Luke." I said firmly, but quietly.

     "Oh. My god im so sorry I didnt mean to upset you Rae." He said turning in his seat to look at me. I faked a smile and shrugged. We continued the ride in silence.

--------------------------------------

     "Today was fun Luke." I said. We were standing in the street, between our two houses. Since i live in such a fancy neihborhood, all the houses are set back, and gated. No wonder i didnt ever see him before.

     "Yeah your right Rae. Im... IM sorry for upseting you though... I- I wasnt thinking. Im sorry Rae-"

     "Luke its fine. DOnt worry about it." I cut him off. I has having a hard time breathing. He didnt really notice.  He smiled down at me ad gave me a hug. Luke was really tall and had to rest his chin on my head. There was just a warmth about his hug. A spark. This summer with Luke would be amazing. I have a feeling.

A.N.

     HIIII! THIS IS MY FIRST LUKE HEMMINGS FANFIC! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. ITS GONNA GET GOOD I PROMISE! READ.VOTE.COMMENT! 

     AND CHECK OUT MY MICHAEL CLIFFORD FANFIC AS WELL:)