Part Eleven

I sit on my bed. Just staring at the wall frowning. My teeth were gritted and my brow was knitted together. I was damn mad How could someone just  change their mind like that about somone? I do not get it. He said he loved me. And i was for real when I told him I loved him. So there I sat on the edge of my bed staring at the wall. Suddenly my door opens and in walks a very deshevaled looking Baily I glance up at her then look away. She looks as pathetic as I feel. She is wearing an old Ac/Dc shirt i had never seen. 

     "Where'd you get that shirt." I ask, not looking at her again.

     "Michael gave it to me. He told me that we would find some way to be together since we are ment to be." She says, sitting on my bed next to me. At least Michael has a heart so it seems. I roll my eyes and and look over at her.

     "Can I help you? You can see i'm just a little busy Bails." I say, preturbed.

     "Busy? Raegan your staring at a wall." She says, clearly confused.

     "Exactly." I say, returning my staring contest with the good old wall. She stands up and walks in front of me.

     "Come on." She says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me up beside her. 

     "We are going out." She says. she begins rooting through my closet, pulling out shorts and a Blink 182 teeshirt. I quick pull it on and walk into the bathroom. I glare at my hated reflection. Apperantly I do look as pathetic as Baily. I run a brush through my hair. Baily sits on the tub ledge and watches me apply some makeup.

     "Where are we going?" I ask, numbly.

     "Out. We both need fresh air." She responds with a smile.

     "When the fuck did you become so positive?" I ask, rolling my eyes again. She doesnt respond right away.

     "When the fuck did you start cutting again?" She asks, with a panic look in her eye, holding up the bloodied razor from the night before in her hands. I walk over to her and grab it from her. Throwing it in my drawer i return my look to the mirror.

     "Don't act so damn shocken Baily, don't think i didnt notice the new cuts under all the bracelets your wearing today." I say harshly. She shrugs and brushes her hair off her shoulder, folowing me out of the bathroom. 

     "I was just worried about you Raegan." She retorts. I whirl around with anger in my heart.

     "I don't care what you are! Get out and don't talk to me!" I scream. Her bottem lip quivers slightly. She runs out of my room just before tears begin to fall down both our cheeks. I slam my door and collapse onto my bed in a crying heap.