Part Five

"Luuuuuke! Where are you taking me?" I whined to Luke as we drove somewhere after diner.

     "Well if you MUST ruin the surprise, we are going to the beach." He said smirking.

     "But its like 10 o'clock." I whined.

     "So? Dont you wanna chill with Lukey?" He said chuckling. I take a deep breath and push away my fears.

     "well...yes.. I do." I cracked a smile. We finaly got to the beach. We kicked our shoes off and laid down on the sand. Just talking. We laid down so close and admired the stars and laughed a lot.

     "Do umm.. Never mind.." Like stuttered. I chuckled and leaned on my elbow so i could look at him.

     "Say it." I say making a silly face. He nods and i lay back down waiting for his question.

     "Can i hold your hand?" He whispers. My heart fluttered. I smiled to myself.

     "Yeah. You can." I whisper back. I feel his fingers intertwine with mine. My breathing turns from a nervous flutter to eaven breaths. 

     "This is nice... You know... The stars up there, are no match to the stars in your eyes." He says. I burst out laughing.

     "Pick up line? Dork!" I say. He laughs too.

     "Looser!" He retorts.

     "Dumbass." I laugh

     "Iritatting." He huffs

     "Poser." I stick my toung out at him

     "Beautiful. Sexy. Perfect." He breaths. I suck in a breath of air. I wasnt expecting that. Well i have to come back with whhat im thinking too.

     "Hot. Talented. Amazing." I take a deep breath of salty sea air. He turns on his side and i do the same. I could see his eyes sparkle.

     "You think all that about me?" He whispers. I can feel the breath on my face.

     "mhmm. I could ask the same to you.." I say trying not to break our gaze. 

     "I could answer that with words.. Or with something else." He says smirking.

     "What do ya mean?" I ask him. He reaches forward and grabs my hips pulling me forward in the sand and pressing his body up against mine.

     "Like this." He whispers and connects our lips. I wanted to fight but i loved it. The feelings of our lips moving in sync as if they were destined to. I reached up and tangled my fingers with his hair. There was no one else around so we were making out pretty hard core. I bit down slightly on his bottom lip feeling his lip ring and making him moan slightly. He pushes my crop top up and runs his hands over my bare skin. He connects his lips with my neck. 

      "Lukeee." I moan. "Your gonna leave a hickey." I whisper into his hair.

      "Good. Im leaving my mark on  you." He says as he pulls his lips off my neck. I take my chance and start his neck.

     "I got you back." I say as i cuddle down into his chest.

     "Yeah you did my beautiful Rae." 

     "Luke Hemmings. Your so hot." I say half laughing.

     "Your the hot one Raegan Lockers." he says, leaning down to kiss me again.

--------------------------------------

     "Good morning." I say to Luke as i sit up next to him. I smile at him. Wait a sec. I look around. Im still at the beach.

     "HOLY SHIT." I say. "WE STAID OUT ALL NIGHT LUKE!' I look at him and stand up to grab my shoes and run towards the car.

     "Luke my aunt and uncle are going to kill me and... HOLY SHIT. Look at all these hickeys!" I moan as i look at my face in the mirror. Luke rubs his eyes and starts the engine. He revs it and we speed towards home.

     "Are you mad at me?" Luke whispers as he parks his car at the top of my drive way. I sigh and look at him. He has 2 hickies as well. I shake my head.

     "I could never be mad at you Luke Hemmings." I say and i lean forward and kiss him.

     "Now i should go." I say as i grab my bag and run down the driveway in my bare feet towards my house. It was still kind of early. So i sneak in and am about o head into my room when i hear," Raegan Lockers! You are grounded! And what is on your neck!?" I turn to see my aunt and uncle standing in the hall. I groan and slam my door. All i could think of is Luke.

---------------------------

LUKE'S P.O.V.

    "Ohhh looks like Lukey got Lucky!" Michael laughs as he, Calum, and Ashton follow me into my room.

     "Look at those hickies!" Calum says as i slam the door in their faces. I put new clothes on and climb into my bed. All i wanted to do was sleep. and dream of Rae. I quickly sent her a text telling her about a concert we were having tonight at eight. I told her to just tell the security who she is and they will let her backstage. I needed her at my show. I wanted her there.

--------------------------------

RAEGAN'S P.O.V.

     "Shit." I mutter as i catch my jean jacket on my window. I was in the middle of sneaking out since i was grounded. This is probly one of the craziest things iv ever done. Ever. I precariously climbed out the window and down a large tree right by my window. Cliche i know. So anyway, i climmb awkwardly down the tree and hurry up my driveway and walk down to a bus stop. I caught the bus and i was able to get close enough so i could walk the rest of the way to the venue. I was wearing all black converse, black jeans, and a Ac/Dc teeshirt. I have my classic red lipstick on. My haor was sleek and straight and my eye makeup was totally sexy. I hurried past the screaming girls and told the security who i was. They asked for I.D. and finally let me backstage. I found my way to see the boys getting prepped. Luke saw me first and ran and gave me a hug. He pecked my lips and led me over to the boys who chuckled at us.

     "Kept Lukey out all night we see?" Ashton said, while playfully slugging an arm around my shoudlers. Luke shot him a look.

     "Yeah we all saw the battle wounds you gave him on his neck!" Laughed Michael. CAlum brushed my hair off my shoulder and pointed to the hickies i had tried to cover with makeup.

     "Shes got em too!" Calum said doubling over in laughter. Luke grabbed my hand and led me over to "show me some guitars". He really just took me into his dressing room and we made out for a bit. Calum burst in right in the middle of Luke's hands being up my shirt to tell him five minutes. My cheeks were on fire and Luke just shooed Calum away. Luek and I walked to the stage together. Michael, Ashton, and Calum all ran out onto the stage to intro themselves. Luke went out last. I heard his thick austrailian accent resound over the crowd.

     "My name is Luke Hemmings.." He paused as the crowd screamed his name. He smirked at me as i am in the wings.

     "And we are 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!" Ashton yelled into his mic and they all started playing their music.