The last day

Louisa's POV

"Lou, wake up. You're getting late for college" mom shouted from the kitchen.

It's 7 in the morning and still I feel sleepy. Well, I'm gonna be late today. I woke up and picked up my phone to check if there's any message and I had a couple of them. The usual morning messages!

Trina: Good morning baby😘
Me: Good morning dumbo ☕

Another text!
Jacob: Good morning sleepy head.
Me: Good morning man ☕

Well they are my besties. Trina and I have been friends since childhood. It's been more than 10years and nothing has changed between us. She's a crazy, ever loving, trustworthy and photo freak. The bond that we have is more special. She's more like a sister and that's why I call her special! She's always got my back and I just can't think about my life without that dumbo.

Jacob is more like a cousin?? Well, our families are friends for a long time and so we gotta ​know each other. He's an introvert but with close people he will never shut his mouth. He's a basket ball player and love adventures! So, that's about my besties!!
Though we're miles apart from each other our love and care never changes.

I took a quick shower and headed to the dining to have my breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart", mom said.
"Morning Mom! I'm getting late!",I said.
"Have your breakfast, you still have time", mom said.

I took an apple and kissed mom and bid her a quick bye and jumped out of my home.

Found Stacy and Becca waiting for me in the car. They were listening to some music!

"Hey, hope I didn't keep you waiting for a long time?", I asked them.

"Just a few minutes", Becca replied.
Stacy was busy with her phone.

Becca was driving and I took the passenger seat next to her. Stacy was at the backseat.

Becca, Stacy and I were in the same high school but never got to know each other! We became friends after joining the college. Never thought we would become friends! We three have similar interests like music, food, and pictures....Aww, we love to take pictures and post them in the social medias.

Stacy is loveable and a sportive person I've ever seen. We are crazy directioners and we loved all the 5 guys in the band. It was sad when we heard they split up. And coming again to Stacy we're pretty short among our friends. And people get confused with us. Well, we don't look similar and never understood the idea of people getting confused with us!

Becca is quiet and loveable and sometimes she behaves like a kid that make her look even more adorable. She is so much talented. She's good at musical instruments and singing and academics. And that's why I adore her a lot. She's a wonderful person. We were in our college choir where we spend most of our time after college.

We reached college after a few minutes and headed to our classes running in the hallway.

Our first class went good with poetry. Being literature students we enjoy our life and find joy in everything. This is our fourth semester and we're in the end of it. Exams starts a week later and we gotta have our study break. We walked to the next two classes that was free as we completed the course last week. Well, Becca had her class so Stacy and I planned to watch some movie and I had this movie,'Middle School: the worst years of my life'.

"That boy was so cute right?"
"Yeah both of them were unique and cute!", Stacy said.

We went to our lunch spot and found Becca, Cheryl and Amy waiting for us.

"Hey!!"

"Hey! So how was your classes, it seems like you had a good time for the past two hours not having classes!?", Cheryl asked.

Stacy and I chuckled and told them about the whole movie. Lunch hour went good talking to Cheryl as she belongs to chemistry department.

We went back to our classes and to our surprise Ms.Helen took us to the language lab to have some activities. We were glad that she took us to the lab as it was very hot outside and sitting in an air conditioned room was much better.

The classes got over and today was the last day of this semester. We had our seniors' farewell the next day and the convocation a day after tomorrow.

We were planning to have a host performance at the end of the convocation and we were preparing for it. We had a medley and you raise me up. We spent a little time in the cafeteria and headed to our home.

Becca was driving and Stacy and I was in the backseat. We started singing our one direction song.

I wanna live while we're young
Let's go crazy crazy crazy
Till we see the sun...
Tonight let's get some and
live while we're young.

And then we reached my home and​ I bid them bye.

Entered home and got into my room to have a quick shower. I changed into my pajamas and picked my phone from my bag and texted my besties.

Me: Hey babe! How's​your day?
Received a text from Trina
Trina: hey! Yeah, had a good day and how was yours. It's your last day of this semester right?
Me:yeah, was good. It's our last day but we have our seniors farewell tomorrow so have to go.

I didn't get a reply rather got a call and the caller ID had Trina's ​name.

We had a long talk after a long time through phone and was talking about our whole day. After we finished I texted my next bestie.

Me: hey man! How's your day?
Jake: yeah great! How was yours?
Me: pretty good:)
Jake: watcha doing?
Me: just having a cup of coffee and texting my bestie. Don't you have your practice?
Jake: yeah I've to go. Text you later! bye!
Me:bye!

It was a great day and spent the rest of the evening with my family chatting around and dad making fun at mom and me. Mom and I started to criticize about his grey hair and it was fun. Had our dinner and bid them bye and went to my room. Pulled out my phone and hit the music player and plugged in my headphones. Taylor was singing inside my ears and with the thought of the whole day I closed my eyes and slept cuddling with my tiny pillow.

Author's note:
Hey, readers! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please do comment about the book. You can give me suggestions about this book too. I'd be happy to receive your comments. Thanks again! Have a good day:) Love you!