Mixed feelings

#Not edited

Nate's POV:
                     "Finally, you spoke your heart out!"

Josh entered the room. He sat beside me on the floor. I know the fact that Josh knew how I liked her from my childhood. But still she's his sister. I'm not sure how he'll take it. There was an awkward silence for few minutes.

"Come! Let's go to our room. Let her sleep."

"Yeah, Sure!"

"So, you really like her a lot!?"

"Umm. Well, I love her a lot! I don't know how to express it in words. But you know, like I've missed​ her all these years and now I have her right next to me and I don't wanna leave her!" There was a pause and then I continued, "But I won't force her to love me. I'll wait for her. When she feels like she like me then maybe I'll confess my love towards her!"

"I know​ you from the beginning Nate. I know the fact that you won't break her heart like that douchebag. I don't wanna see her hurt again. It took us more than a year to get her out of it. Yet, she's not recovered from that!"

He looked at me and I could sense the concern he had for Lou! I'm glad she has a brother like him! They don't express their love towards each other but they love each other! How I wish I had someone like him as my brother or a sister!

"She's not the Lou who used to be. She was totally different then. Everything changed and made her weak! She used to be the cheerful one who'd  light up our mind when we feel low! I felt bad for not being with her in the past year! I used to stay here during the vacation! And I just came back to spend some time with her! After few days I'll be moving to New York! I've got a job there. I haven't told Lou or my parents yet!"

" I can understand what you're feeling right now Jo! You don't have to worry! I'll be with her and make sure she's happy always!"

"Thanks Nate! This really means a lot to me! Just be with her! Sometimes, she'll feel low! Don't allow her to stay alone. And never ask her about her past! I know you won't but I just felt like telling you!"

"I promise!"

He hugged me. We've never had such a long conversation! This was totally different! He was so much concerned about her! I've never seen this part of Josh where he loves his sister so much!!

We had a formal conversation after that and then we left the room and stepped into the living room! Jake was busy talking over phone and Trina was found nowhere! Maybe she's with Lou! Josh and I made our way to the couch and sat there! He switched on the television and we started watching football!

Lou's POV:
                    The place, well my room was dark and there was little light in the corner of the room. I woke up and found Trina with her headphones connected to the laptop! The light was due to the brightness in the laptop. She was nodding and humming softly.

"What are you watching babe?"

Still her eyes were fixed on the laptop. I stood up and tied up my hair into a messy bun. I turned on the light. She clicked the space bar to pause the video I guess and finally looked at me staring at her action.

"What are you watching?"

I went near her and found her watching 'best song ever' video. She let out a smile that turned out to be a chuckle! I pouted at her!

"How could you watch it all alone babe? You could've woke me up!"

We had a great time watching all the videos of 'the boys'. How I wish they come back and sing together again! Then we listened to all their solos and Louis' 'Just hold on' was on repeat mode!