Over again

This chapter isn't edited so please cope with the errors.

Lou's POV:
                    "What you've heard is the truth Lou. Just listen to me once. Why don't you understand it?"

She caught my hand strong and pulled me back to her. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't respond to what she said. I could neither believe it nor accept it but I knew what she said was true. She pulled me into a hug comforting me. Jake came running behind her and stood beside us breathing heavily.

"It's ok Lou. You don't have to worry." He patted me.

I sobbed pushing them behind me, when I remembered everything that happened.

Suddenly someone hugged me. This time it wasn't Jake or Trina. I opened my eyes to find Jake and Nate standing in front of me. Trina was sitting next to me. Josh pated me and pulled back from the hug and gave me a concerned look.  He cupped my face with his huge hands and wiped the tears with his thumbs. That's when reality hit me.

"You don't have to..." Josh started.

I leaned in his chest letting out sobs. He covered me with a blanket and made me lie down on my bed.

"We shouldn't have talked about it." I heard Jake speak.

"It was all my fault. She was happy and I ruined it with all those memories. I shouldn't have." Trina said in a low tone.

I could feel them moving towards the bed and sit beside me. There was silence and none even moved from their place. Even before I could close my eyes, my visions​ became blurry.

Jake's POV:
                    We shouldn't have made that conversation few hours back.

"No you're not." I said. Lou looked at me disappointed.

"Just because we've not met in a year doesn't mean we can't figure out you. You're still not over it Lou. Why are you doing this to you?"

"No, I'm ov​e..."

"Stop it dear. You don't have to lie to us. You're happy right now that doesn't mean you're over it. You're still wasting your life by just thinking about it. You're​ letting it all dwell inside you over again! Your life's not yet done dear!" Trina said.

"I'm trying my best guys. I'm really trying! It's been a few weeks since those hard nights ended. Ever since last month I'm not giving that a crap! I'm trying hard!" She said with a sad tone.

We gave a little smile at her and made sure she's happy now. I gave her a hug and left the room. Since we traveled, we decided to take rest. We had our dinner and had a little chat with aunt and uncle. We asked Nate to stay with us. Aunt and Uncle headed to their room and so did we.
.
.
.

"Let her sleep!" I said.

"I'm staying​ here tonight." Josh said.

We nodded and turned back to our rooms. Just then we noticed aunt and uncle standing at the door. Aunt's eyes were filled with tears. She's been through this for a long time. She looked at me and all I could do was embrace her and comfort. Uncle and I led her to their room. Nate stood there staring at Lou. His eyes were full of sorrow losing the charm that it had few hours back. I took him to the room. He was totally disturbed. We headed to sleep. I wish she deserves someone who'd stand by her and hold on to her each moment.

Lou's POV:
                    My head ached and that let me to wake up. I found a hand wrapped around me. I turned to see Trina lying next to me. I slowly let out of her hold. I found Josh lying on the couch. That's when I remembered last night. 'I don't want them to suffer again just because of me.' I told myself. I made my way to downstairs. I found Nate sitting on the couch in the living room. Mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Hey! Good morning!" I said awkwardly.

He turned towards my direction and walked towards my way. His eyes caught mine. His eyes were filled with pain. 'Did someone hurt him? Why is he found so hurt?' His eyes were fixed with mine. He pulled me into his arms. For some reason I needed that, it was so much comfortable.

"You feeling better now?" He asked.

"Yeah, better. My head aches a little."

"Have this sweetheart!" A voice came from behind.

We pulled back and turned towards the direction from where the voice came and found mom holding two cups of coffee with a little smile on her face. Nate moved and took the cups in his hands. I walked and embraced mom. She patted me and looked at me with a concerned look.

"Have it before it gets cold sweetie!" Mom said. I nodded.

He handed me the cup. We sat in the couch.

"Are you alright!?"

"Yeah, I hope I'm." He said.

"Where's Jake? You both would've been in the same room right?"

"When did you woke Lou?" I heard from the stairs.

"Just a few minutes back. I found you having a deep sleep. That's why I didn't wake you up!" I smiled at him.

"Trina's still sleeping. And where's Jake? Is he still asleep?" Josh asked.

"Umm. Jake's gone to get few things in the shop with uncle." Nate said.

"Alright let me go have a shower." I said and walked past them heading to my room.

I entered my room and found Trina folding the comforter and laying it on my queen sized bed. She turned when she heard me shutting the door behind. I gave her a smile and walked towards her direction.

"When did you wake up sweetie?"

"Some fifteen minutes ago I guess!"

"So what about you? Woke up just now?"

"Yeah, heard someone close the door. I hope it was Josh. And then found me left in this room all alone!" She said the last part in a dramatic way.

I laughed at the way she said. She took me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"I'm blessed to have people like you all in my life! I don't have an idea where or how my life would've been if you all weren't there!" I found my eyes trying to get wet. I held them back and pulled out from the hug.

I guess I need a shower I said and walked away from her. I clicked on the shuffle button of my playlist.

'I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore......'

I let myself get thoroughly wet. I heard​ Shawn Mendes' 'stitches' and later few other songs. I peeped out of the bathroom to check if anyone was there. To my goodness no one was there. I went to my closet with my towel wrapped. I chose a denim shorts and a crop top and then brushed my hair into a messy bun. I stepped out of my room and heard guys talking in the living room.

"Stop worrying dude! She'll be alright! She just needs some time and space. C'mon You don't have to cry like a baby."

"Who's crying?" I snapped. Everyone looked at me with a strange look. Did I interrupt in some secret mission? Everyone's​ eyes were at me except those brown one's!

Thanks guys for reading it! This chapter was a little mushy! Vote if you like the chapter and leave your comments. Thanks again!