Surprise or shock?

Lou's POV:
                   We completed our exams. It was time to celebrate the summer vacation. we didn't​ plan anything big but at least thought we could hang around twice or thrice in a week.

It was Saturday and I felt too much bored sitting in my room and staring at the walls. Mom and Dad left a few hours ago for their jobs. Just took the phone and was going through the news feed in Insta. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I received a text from Stacy.

Stacy: Hey! What's up?
Me: Nothing! Just staring at the walls. Boring! Can you come over here?
Stacy: Yeah, thought about it! I've texted Becca too. We'll come within few minutes.
Me: That's great!!

I was waiting for my friends and heard the car and went downstairs to get the door. They ​had their bags with them. Wait! Are they staying!!?? Well, that'll be great! I just asked them,
"So you guys staying!?"
"Yeah let's have fun!" Stacy said.

We went inside and planned to watch some movies and then hang out in the evening.

"How about pitch perfect?," I asked.
"That's a good idea!," Becca exclaimed.
"I guess you guys have watched it already?," Stacy pouted.
"Yeah we've watched," we said in unison.

Well, everytime I watch this movie I love it even more. Music always gives happiness!!!

Few hours later
                      We finished watching both the parts and thought of having some lunch and so we headed to the near by restaurant and had some lunch.

"Can we go to the beach?," Stacy asked.
"Yeah we can"
"Then let's go. Should we return home or shall we just start right now?," Becca asked.
"We'll get to the beach!!" Stacy and I said in unison.

It was a short Travel and I could hear the sounds of the waves. We got excited. Within 5 minutes we reached the beach. We started playing in the water and had fun. We took few pictures and enjoyed a lot. Thought about swimming but we were not ready to take risks. Because neither of us knew swimming. When we felt tired we decided to return home. Becca was too tired so I decided to drive. We reached home quickly as there wasn't any traffic.

Stacy and Bec rushed to the room to get the shower. Stacy succeeded and Bec came downstairs and sat in the cushion and turned on the television. Suddenly some kind of feeling hit me. I couldn't understand why or what​ I had but it was different. I felt something that I couldn't express.

"You okay Lou?," Bec asked in a concerned tone.
"I hope I am!"

I was lost in some thoughts and I heard my phone vibrating. It was mom. She said they're leaving the town due to some urgent meeting and asked me to stay safe. I told her about Bec and Stacy staying. She felt relaxed knowing I'm not alone. She cares a lot and she knows I hate to be alone. Loneliness is something that I've experienced since my childhood. I used to reach home from school before my parents. I never got out and had fun. I used be that girl who spends time only with her family.

"Lou are you listening to me?,"mom asked and I returned from my thoughts.
"Umm, sorry Mom I was just thinking when you'll return".
"We'll come home by tomorrow night," she said.
"Okay! Take care! Gonna miss you both!"
"Love you darling take care and stay safe my little princess. Bye," with that she ended the call.

I wished she was here with me right now. I explained about my parents' sudden trip to Bec and she was like that's ok we can have fun tonight! She continued to watch the television. I took my phone and looked at the notification. There was a follow request from someone named crazy guy. I wondered who it was. The guy in the profile was familiar to me but I couldn't figure out who he exactly was. I put my phone in the charger and headed to kitchen. I heard Stacy and Bec talking in the living room. I prepared few cookies as we love eating cookies. Well we're foodies so no matter why we love 'em.

I heard the doorbell ringing and I rushed to the door wondering who it was. Since my parents are out of the town and my brother was in hostel. I opened the door and to my surprise or should I say shock? Well, the guy whom I saw a few minutes back in my phone was standing at the door.

"Hey Lou! It's been a long time since we met!," he said.

Thanks for reading my lovely readers. Hope you liked this chapter. I'm trying to make the story a little interesting. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Leave your comments. Have a good day. Love you.