Reunion

Lou's POV:
                    Enrique's 'taking back my love' is just getting into my ears. The person beside me is singing along with him. We're traveling for the past forty minutes and yet I'm not aware of where he is taking me to.

"Why can't you just tell me where we're going?"

There wasn't any response to my question than a freaking smirk. Gonna kill this guy. One night he's my guardian angel and the other morning he's more like a kidnapper. I'm damn sure, staying up all night has got some major impact on this guy.

"We'll be there in few minutes", he said.

Is he even talking to me? I've been asking him from the moment he picked me up. Well. Forty minutes ago the guy sitting next to me smiled at me cheesily when he entered my room. My instincts told me that something's wrong with him. Before I could even realize what happened, I was in the passenger seat of the Rover. He just carried me with my phone in my hand. He sat beside me and started to drive the car. I just had my tank top and denim with my white Converse. Since then he has never spoke a word. And now he is saying that we'll be there in few minutes. I turned my head and watched through the window. This place looks familiar and I've come here to drop Josh... Wait. Is he taking me to the airport? Before I could ask him, we reached. He parked the car.

"Stay here. I'll be back." He said.

"Have you brought me to just sit in the car? What on earth are you doing?" I snapped.

He had no expression on his face. His lips was in a straight line. What does he even think?

"You have to stay calm,love," he said and walked away with me staring at him.

Ever since the day he came, I'm feeling better each day. It's not even been a week since he came. This is the third day and he tries to make me happy always. He's more than a friend. I don't know why, but when he's with me I feel more comfortable and protective. All my thoughts were interrupted. I heard the back door of the car unlocked and shut again. I got out to check if that was Nate or someone else. There was a tall girl, skinny with her Chestnut hair running till her waist. She had a crop top with denim and I couldn't see her face 'cause her back was facing me. Suddenly two hands wrapped me from behind. And pulled me into a hug. I gasped.

"Hey sweetie!"

I turned to where that voice came from. It was from the tall girl. Trina!! Oh my goodness!

"Seriously!? When did you come?" I asked.

"Just now." The person behind me answered still wrapping me. I let him go and turned towards him. Jake!?

"You guys trying to give me a heart attack!?"

They chuckled. We had a group hug. I've missed this. I've not met them ever since....those days. Well, my worst days. They've been by my side always. No matter what.

"Well, I guess we gotta move?" A familiar voice came from behind.

We moved back from our hug. Trina and Jake got into the backseat of the car. I turned to face him and he winked at me with a smirk. 'Why is he doing all this to you?' my inner voice asked me. I had no answer. All I could say to him was one thing and that which I said.

"Thanks!" I said with a little smile.

"No prob, love. Let's get in the car."

Throughout the travel we kept talking. Trina clutched her stomach due to some jokes said by Nate. They became good friends within few minutes. We reached home. Nate parked the car in the driveway.

"Let me help you."

We carried the luggages and knocked the door. We waited for someone to unlock it. The door opened and revealed Josh. He's still the same from the last time when we met. He pulled me into a hug.

"I've missed you moron!"

"I've missed you too Kitty." He patted me.

He let us all in. Jake and Josh gave a bro hug. Josh does the same with Nate too. Does he knew Nate? I mean they've met just now. Or is this a part of Nate's plan too? Everyone was busy chatting. I turned towards him and found him giving that cheesy smile.

"Are you done with your surprises? Or you still have some?" I asked with one brow raised.

None was listening to what I said. He moved towards me and leaned to my ear sending shivers to my spine.

"Done for today, love."

He moved away. I breathed heavily. 'This guy has some effect on you' my inner self said. No way I told myself.
Everyone was seated in the couch. It looks like a reunion after more than a year. Trina and I made our way to the room. Josh, Jake and Nate headed to Josh's room.

"How're you sweetie? You look happy than the last time I met you." Trina said.

Everything flashed before me. The last time we met. Before I got lost into the thoughts Trina brought me back to reality.

"I don't want you to recall about that. I just want you to stay the way you're right now." She said.

"I wish the same." I said in a low tone.

"C'mon Lou. You don't have to think about that douchebag. That's not worthy sweetie." She said in a more concerned tone.

"I don't think about it anymore Trina. I know it's not worth it. I'm over it."

"No, you're not." Another voice interrupted.

Jake! Oh my gosh​! When my besties get together, they would find out everything. I just can't lie to them. What am I gonna do. This is gonna get bad....

Thanks readers for making up to this chapter. Thanks for reading. Hope to make the other chapters even more interesting.