Surprise!

Lou's POV:
"Hey Lou! It's been a long time since we met!,"he said.

He was quite tall with brown eyes and dark brown hair with a perfect outfit that projected his muscular body. I felt like we've been friends for years, but couldn't figure out who he was. I stood there totally zoned out. He cleared his throat and I came back to reality. I stood there not knowing what to say. Telling him that I don't know who he was would be rude I thought. I was about to open my mouth to ask him but he interrupted.

"Well, I guess I've found the Jerry. So where's Tom!?"

I was totally surprised and couldn't believe my own eyes. It was him! My childhood buddy!

"Nate!!!"

We embraced each other and I let him in! I was still in surprise about his arrival. Well, Nathan is my childhood buddy. Josh, Nate and I used to hang around in our childhood. He was the one who used to stand by me everytime I created a mess. He used to be my partner in crime. He would never leave me alone and used to be overprotective. We were the best buddies during those days and spent most of the time fighting with each other. And that's when I got the name Jerry and Josh got his, Tom. Nate would be the one who solves. Our days were awesome until Nate left the town due to his dad's transfer. Since then we never got to know about him.

"How did you find us!?"

"I just went to the high school and met Ms. June and she let me know that you shifted here. I'm glad that she recognized me!,"he said.

"So when did you come man?"

"Last Sunday we reached here. Dad's got his transfer. So I hope we would stay here for a while," he winked.

"Promise me you're not leaving this time. If you plan something like that then I have all rights to kill you. You better not lose your life at this young age." He laughed.

There was silence and then he broke it.

"You've not changed! You're still the same little girl whom I left years back I guess!"

I could feel the emotions in his tone and in his eyes. He has missed me. I've missed him too. He's always been my first and best buddy! We talked for a while and he was asking about Josh and my parents. I told him everything and suddenly I was interrupted by the ​sound of the staircase. Ohh! How did I forget them?

"Umm,sorry guys. I just forgot to call you!"

"Well, it seems like you're busy!?," Stacy said.

I turned to Nate and introduced.
"Well, Nate this is Becca and Stacy. My friends!"

Turning to Bec and Stacy I introduced,
"This is Nathan,my childhood friend."
"Glad to meet you," Nate said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too," they said in unison.

Nate stood up and it seemed like he was about to leave.

"So,I guess it's time and I gotta leave. Hope to see you soon!," Nate said and turned towards me.

"Guys let me drop him at the door. I've baked the cookies. It's in the dinning. Have it. I'll be back."

We made our way out of the house and I found his car nowhere. He found me searching for his car and smiled at me.

"Where's your car?"

"Well, I didn't come by car so, I guess I gotta walk home," he said with a cool look.

"Seriously! Where do you live man? I think I can drop you. Bec's car is here so I can drop you."

He was quiet for few seconds and then answered me.

"I don't think you need a car to go back to your home that's next to you!?,"he smirked.

"Alright. Wait! What?,"I exclaimed.

"I know you heard it right,"he laughed this time.

"Seriously! Oh my God! You're giving me lot of surprises at one night. Give me time to take it all inside my head man!"

"Umm, so see you later. Mom is excited to see you all. She'll be there tomorrow. Come home when you get time," he said.

"Sure, I'll be there tomorrow."

We exchanged our numbers and hugged each other and returned home. I found Stacy and Bec having cookies and I felt the smell of pizza.

"Hey you guys cooked pizza?"

"Yeah,come have some. Hope you like it," Bec said laughing.

Nate's POV:
I returned home after meeting Lou. She's been the best friend I've ever had. I've never got friends like Josh and Lou. I've missed them all these years. I was home alone. Mom and dad contacted me and informed that they'll be here​by tomorrow. I went to my room and opened the windows. I found Lou's room and the light was on. Hope she's enjoying with her friends.I felt tired as I shifted this morning and was setting up my room. I had a quick shower and went to my bed.

Some brightness hit my eyes and i woke up and checked the time. It was 2 in the morning and found the lights still on. Ohh, I forgot to turn off the lights. I turned them off and still found a little brightness. This time it was outside my window. I found Lou's room with lights on. I texted her.

Me: up all night?
Lou: yep! Watching movies. What about you?
Me: middle of the sleep.
Lou: head back to your duty. See you tomorrow. Good night.
Me: good night.

I headed back to sleep.

Hey I hope you liked the chapter. I'm working on this story. If you have any suggestions please leave your comments. Thanks for reading. Have a great day. Love you.