Confession

#Not edited

Lou's POV:
"Someone's gone mad I suppose!?"

I just shrugged. Why is she doing this? Jake smirked at me and then Nate. Uff! Alright this will be the most awkward moment ever! I turned to face Nate. He was sitting cool not reacting to what Trina said. Maybe I'm overreacting! After a while they were busy with their phones. Jake had his headphones plugged in and​ lied on the bed next to Josh who was sitting on the opposite side of the bed and Trina was sitting next to me.

I found Nate staring at me from the corner of my eye. Oh! He shouldn't be doing this! I gave him a stubborn look. Still his eyes were deep into mine. I couldn't take my eyes from those brown ones. I wanted to look somewhere else but I... I just couldn't! I saw something in his eyes that I've never noticed before! They conveyed a lot of things, but it was hard for me to take in! I was too dumb to even understand what those brownies conveyed. Though I couldn't describe it, my eyes were still fixed at his! He leaned towards me not breaking the contact. The more closer we got, the more my heartbeat raised. Immediately I broke the contact.

'You don't have to feel that way!' my inner voice said. 'But I can't do this! Not again! If I'm gonna do it then I'm gonna end up with hurt!' I thought.

I walked past them not telling anyone where I was going. I left the room and made my way to the door downstairs. I closed the door gently. It wasn't too sunny outside. I started walking on the sidewalk.

It's been two hours since I left. I forgot my phone. I was sitting in the park where many children were playing happily. The very sight of them cheers up my heart!

"So, you still visit this place? The place where you end up when you're off!" A familiar voice came from behind me.

Nate's POV:
I moved a little closer to her. I could sense her nervousness. This felt so perfect. Suddenly her eyes left mine. She stood up and left the room. Everyone's eyes were at her. Jake looked at me with concern.

"She'll be back! Don't worry dude! Maybe she needs​ some time and space!" Jake said.

I just shrugged. I felt bad for making her feel..... for whatever she's feeling right now! I'm not sure what's in her mind.

It's been more than an hour since she left! I couldn't wait any longer. I felt the urge to meet her and solve this. Is there even a problem to be solved!? I don't know where this is gonna take me! But I would do my best to make her happy! I just want her to be happy!

"I guess I've to go! Let me fix this!"

Jake and Josh nodded. Trina gave me a little smile and nodded assuringly which gave me hope! Now that's what I needed the most! Hope!

I stepped out of the house and starred at the car as I wasn't sure where she'd be! Then I remembered a place where she used to go when we were kids. A place that cheers up her mind! A smile appears on my face when those lovely memories hit me hard making me cherish it!

That was the second time I met her! She was sitting in the park watching kids playing​! She was totally upset about the incident where her little friend fought with her at kindergarten. I was unaware of the reason! I was a kid too so maybe I didn't have that much knowledge but I was capable to handle that situation. But I felt that too much for a kid like her at that age!

"Hey! Are you doing good?"

She looked at me with a sad face. She nodded​ with disapproval.

"My friend fought with me. I don't know why, but she said she won't talk with me!"

"You don't have to worry. Maybe She would come back after few days! She will understand that she was wrong about whatever she has done!"