Epilogue

"Sweetie, mommy is back!" Trina cheered.

"Watch your steps, girl!" I said.

"Awww, look at my babies. They're so happy at mommy's arrival!"

"You guys drive me nuts!"

"Hey, Trina! Welcome home!" Nate said with a high five.

Trina started playing with Amy and Noah. Nate and I watched our kids play with our friend. Trina played the role of God mother in a perfect way. She was attached to the kids with abundant love. She cared them like her own kids.

"Sometimes I wonder if they're my kids or yours!" I said sarcastically.

"No doubt. They're your children! But I'm their God mother and hence I'll stay with them as much as I need."

"Seems like someone's hurt!" I said.

"C'mon stop kidding her, love."

"Am I not supposed to make some fun at my best friend?" I frowned.

Nate embraced me with that cute chuckle on his face. Amy came running towards me.

"Mom, we wanna go to the park. Even Noah and Rin mum wants to go!" Amy said waiting for me to answer.

"Then let's get going sweety!" Nate and I said in unison.

Every weekend Amy wants to spend time in the park. Trina's arrival is one of her excuses to visit the park. We started packing stuffs for the picnic. The basket was filled with sandwiches, fruits and few bottles of milk. Amy held Trina's hands and Noah held mine. Nate packed things in the car and went to the driver seat. I sat at the passenger seat with Noah. Throughout the travel Amy kept pointing out her favourite shops to Trina. Within few minutes Noah slept. He slept holding my pinky finger firmly.

"Yaay, we've reached the park!" Amy shouted in excitement.

Nate smirked at the way Amy exclaimed. He smiles and enjoys every single moment our kids do something. He has become a responsible husband and father. I've always admired him as a best friend and partner. But seeing him as a father makes me realize how grateful our kids are to have a dad like him. I've seen him grow in every stage -childhood, teenage and adulthood. I thought it was too early to get married but he proved me every day that it wasn't early rather the perfect time.

"Ahem" Nate cleared his throat.

"Someone's day dreaming I guess." He said.

"Yeah, dreaming about you." I mocked.

"That sounds too cheesy!" He laughed with that cute blush on his face.

"Well we're still around so you better not be romantic right now." Trina shrugged.

Trina took Amy and walked towards the park. I held Noah in my arms and made him lie on my shoulder since he was still asleep. I stood in front of the park cherishing all those memories right from childhood. I felt Nate's hand holding mine in a secure way.

"Feeling nostalgic?" Nate asked.

I nodded reliving certain moments. This place holds quite a lot of memories. This was the place where we first met as kids and now we're here with our kids. This was the place where we had our first picture together, the place where he came all the way running just to console me, the place that he took me on our wedding day, the place where I told him I was pregnant, the place where we brought Amy and Noah on their first day out and a lot.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Nate asked.

"Yes, it's just amazing."

"A place that is related with our love and life. Standing here I promise that we'll spend more relishing moments in the future untill we get those wrinkles and see our grandchildren or maybe even after that."

I smiled and giggled at the way he was telling me about the grandchildren and stuff. We've just had our kids and he starts dreaming about theirs. I held his hands firmly.

"I bet we make memories here for the rest of our lives." I smiled at his cheerful face.

"I love you, Mrs.Louisa Nathaniel and I'm grateful to have you in my life, better half."

"I love you, Mr.Nathaniel and I'm out of words to tell you how much you matter to me. And yes, I'm grateful to have you as my hubby."

He placed a little peck and kissed my forehead. Amy came running towards us. Nate picked her up and showered her with kisses. She kissed us both.

"Perfect family!" Trina smiled clicking a picture of us.

"We made it!" Nate and I uttered hugging our kids and looking at each other.

I know we have miles to walk through the path of life. But I was sure about one thing, no matter what the circumstances are, we'll remain the same with love, trust and understanding. I think that's the most important traits to lead a healthy life.

Nate started running with Amy to the rides.

"Wait for me!" I shouted walking towards the naughty cats.

Thanks for reading! I'm ending my first book. I'm so happy that I've made it to the end. Thanks to everyone who supported me by reading this. Hope I keep writing. Have a good day.❤