~Chapter 5~

~3rd Person P.O.V~

As Levi and Y/n got in their stances, they failed to notice the groups that had surrounded them. Levi looked as serious as ever, while Y/n was looking pretty bored. No one thought Y/n could beat Levi. Well....you'll just have to keep reading to figure out what happened.

They went in circles around each-other waiting for the other to make the first move; this went on for a couple minutes when Levi decided to break the ice. He ran full speed and was about to punch her in the stomach not expecting her to move out the way and trip him.

But, she did. Levi stumbled but got his balance back; as he looked back he felt the air get knocked out of him. He got up quickly and ran back at Y/n and punched her in the jaw. Y/n however looked unfazed.

They heard people gasp around them as they were circling each-other again; fully aware of the crowd surrounding them. This time Y/n made the first move; she ran at Levi and tried to kick him in the gut. But he moved out of the way. She did a summer salt forward to stop the momentum of her sprint and landed on the ground safely.

Levi decided to try and punch her; he failed miserably. She did and awesome flip over his head and even Levi was shocked. She then kicked his back as she flipped and he fell forward.

He used his hands to land safely and used that force to push him off the ground and got kicked in the face. Y/n backed off waiting for him to get back up. Levi looked furious, blood dripping down his nose n' all. She tried to kick his gut again, but Levi moved back his senses more sharper.

She barely grazed his hip, she smirked finally having a worthy opponent.

Levi saw the smirk and was shocked, he was distracted so Y/n thought it would be the perfect time to strike.

She round-house kicked him pretty hard, and he fell to the floor, still shocked at Y/n's actions.

He got out of his dazed when he realized he was on the floor and when he opened his eyes he saw piercing e/c orbs staring back at him. 'Wow, she's pretty strong; and those eyes are dazzling.'

Her hair was around her like a h/c curtain as they both stared intently at each-other...

Levi had then realized she had pinned him down to the floor, making it official that Y/n had won this match. Everyone was surprised that 'Humanity's Strongest Solider' had lost a match to a newbie. Everyone had stood in shock.

They stared at each-other for a while longer when Y/n felt her face get hot. Her eyes widened and she got off Levi offering a hand to him.

He just stared at it when Y/n had spoke up softly, "Oi, shorty, you gonna take it or not. My arm's getting tired." He shook his head and grabbed for her hand, unaware of the jealous glare towards Levi.

'Ugh, why does Levi get to hold her hand?! She's too good for him; I have to have her for my own.' Almost every guy thought in sync.

They heard clapping from Hanji, "Wow Y/n, that was amazing! I haven't seen anyone beat shorty, like, ever! Definitely passed hand-to-hand-combat.."

Y/n just looked at Hanji and realized Levi's still bleeding nose. She got a tissue from her pocket and have it to Levi, "Here, take it. I don't want you bleeding all over the place." Y/n looked away blushing slightly as Levi's hand touched her soft one.

He took it away carefully putting it under his nose to stop the bleeding. He looked at Y/n still blushing and thoughts were running through his head like crazy. 'She looks cute blushing like that' 'Her hands were so soft too' 'Why is my nose bleeding more?' Y/n walked away after being called by Hanji.