~Chapter 13~

Wow.. 13 chapters. This is an accomplishment let's celebrate... WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER HOHOHO~~ This one is going to be extra long so beware. Also a minor swearing warning ⚠️

~Y/n's P.O.V~

Oml I can't believe he held my pinky. It was so warm. Uugghh, the guys here are nice to me. I should focus on Annie instead of thinking about my 100282863 anime crushes. Speaking of Annie, I'm on my way to the meeting about the female titan. Well here goes nothing.

I mean I know how the meeting goes, but I'm nervous. What if I say something that will change the future? What if it fails this time? No, don't think like that, you'll do fine.

I enter the meeting room and only Eren and Levi are in it. They were talking but stopped when I entered. They looked at me, I tilted my head slightly, "What? Is there something on my face?" Eren shook his head blushing slightly, "There's nothing on your face, we were just talking about t-the, witch hunt." I nodded, then I processed the sentence, "I thought I told you not to tell anyone!?" I whispered loudly walking towards him, "It wasn't my fault, he ordered me to!" I just sighed, "It's fine. But Corporal, promise me," he looked at me, "do not, and I mean do not tell anyone else. Not matter what. Ok?" He looked shocked for a quick second, but nodded his slowly. I sat down and waited for the rest of the crew to come.

Once they finally did, I was already dozing off, I mean I already knew what happens; I've only seen Attack on Titan 20 million times.

~Time-skip: After the meeting~

*Sigh* finally over, "Oi, L/n," I looked at Levi, "Yes Corporal?" "Promise me you'll stay safe? I can't one of my best (and favorite) soldiers dying on me, ok?" I nodded, "I'm stronger now. I'll be fine, thank you for your concern Corporal." I smiled genuinely, and walked off.

~Levi's P.O.V~

Seriously the things that girl does to me. She's smart, agile, she's the prettiest girl Ive ever seen, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure her friends are safe. I really don't show my emotions and neither does she, she's also goes  I on dangerous missions, I'm just worried she'll get hurt.

But, she said she'll be fine. She is a magical girl after all. She also has to protect that Jaeger brat. This plan better work, if not, 1 month of cleaning duty for that brat.

Now I should focus on the mission. *Sigh* Damnit I forgot about my foot. I really can't do anything besides sit and watch, like some stupid bird in a cage. I just hope Y/n is going to be ok. I've just learned my feelings for her, and now that I know, I'm going to do what ever it takes to keep her safe.

~Y/n's P.O.V~

Wow, that seemed kind of, uh romantic.. what's going on with these guys T_T They've been acting strange since I came here. I really like the people in Attack on Titan and want to help them. I'll do as much as I can to help the people of this world.

At practice I feel like people are watching me. It's scary. I've also noticed the Commander, he's been acting nicer to me than the other cadets. Maybes it's because I haven't been here for too long ;-;. Well whatever it is, I kinda like it. It's weird I know, but come on, who wouldn't like it? 

*Sigh* I should get ready for the mission. It's in a few days anyway. I need to pack my supplies. I should also feed Rajah. I feel like I haven't paid attention to him in forever.

I walk into my room and call Rajah, "Rajah~ I got you some fish~ Come here boy~" "Meow?~" I saw him come out from under my bed, "Hey Rajah. How you doing boy?" "Meoow.~" I pet his head as he starts purring, "Haha, here's your fish~ Enjoy~ I made it specially for you." I put his fish in his bowl. As soon as I put it down he gobbled it down. I chuckle lightly and start to prepare for the mission.