~Chapter 8~

~Y/n's P.O.V~

When we got to the castle we just started cleaning. It was boring and nothing really happened. A few weeks later the new recruits came to HQ. I was outside with Eren looking at all the new recruits when he spotted Armin and Mikasa, "*le gasp* Mikasa and Armin, they're here! Hey Oluo do you mind if I go talk to my friends?" He just tched and said he didn't care. Eren's eyes started sparkling and he grabbed my hand, "Come on Y/n I want you to meet my friends!"

I just went along with it; aha Eren's so cute. We went up to them as wind started to blow dramatically through Mikasa and Armin's hair, "Armin, Mikasa!" "Eren!" Armin and Eren hugged and Mikasa just grabbed his hands and started to ask if they did any experiments on him.

He said no and Mikasa had a dark aura around her telling him that she would 'kill that midget'. I just stood there awkwardly and I pulled shyly on Eren's jacket sleeve. He turned around and saw me fidgeting slightly behind him. He blushed and put me in front of him, "Guys I want you to meet Y/n. Y/n this is Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman, my childhood friends."

I waved shyly, "H-hello, nice to meet you, Eren's told me great things about you guys. If you can't already tell I'm the magical girl  everyone's been talking about." I put my hand out for them to shake, Mikasa glared at me, but Armin shook my hand, "N-nice to meet you too Y/n. And don't worry about Mikasa she's just over protective of Eren." I nodded and blushed at Armin and I's contact. He's just too cute. :3

Mikasa glared at me from head to toe, and then nodded, "Nice to meet you. She looks safe enough, maybe since she's strong she can help me protect Eren." I shrugged that last part off and said I was going to clean my room; an excuse of course. I was really going to watch the new episode in season 2. Let's just hope it's as good as the manga....

~Time-skip, After the episode~

I can't believe that... I just finished the most recent episode of season 2. I've been debating or not whether to tell the crew or not about all the stuff that's going to happen. I shouldn't, I want the anime to go by storyline and I don't wanna ruin it.

I sighed and put my phone back under my pillow. I teleported my phone to me just to make sure the anime is going as planned. I didn't even try anything to get back home, I have no friends or family. This world is much better than my old world.

I saw everything that had happened in the anime with me in it, I have huge e/c eyes. My face also looks more anime-ish(?). Also I noticed I got more powers.

I can teleport and become invisible. I practiced and I think I'm getting stronger and stronger everyday. I just have to practice more since they're kinda hard to control. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:26; dinner is usually at 5:00. I got up and decided I was going to cook dinner tonight. Being alone always has its perks.

I went in the kitchen and saw it was empty and clean as always. I got all my supplies and started making a soup. I also made some bread as I remembered Sasha. I hope I get to meet the rest of the cast. Of course I'm not going to trust Reiner or Bertolt, not after what they did.

I also know the identity of the Beast Titan, I still can't believe that. Anyway I was stirring the soup as I heard people coming in. I finished making it and put them in bowls for the people, and of course Sasha was the first person to come up to me, "OooooHHhh, this food smells wonderful. Did you make it?"

I just nodded as her eyes lit up like a thousand fireworks, "Wow that's so cool. My names Sasha by the way." "Nice to meet you Sasha my name is Y/n L/n." She looked like she was thinking deeply when she spoke up, "Hey! Aren't you that magical girl I've heard so much about?" I simply nodded, I'm not used to so much conversation.

"That's cool, can you show me a power of yours?!" I signed and put my hand out, it started glowing a f/c color. It was an orb, simple but awesome, "Holy crap, that's so cool!! Can I touch it?" I gave her the orb as she held it in her hands, "Wow this is so cool, hey wanna meet the rest of my friends?"  Then it disappeared soon after as I suddenly became shy as I thought of having to meet more people.

Sasha didn't give me a choice anyway as she dragged me towards the familiar group of people, "Hey guys! I want you to meet someone!" As she yelled that out most people on the table looked our way. Eren and Armin smiled and waved as Mikasa and I just nodded to each other.

But on the other hand Jean, Connie, Reiner, Bertolt, Ymir and Krista (*cough* Historia *cough*) looked over and their eyes instantly widened. Sasha proceeded to talk as they stared at me, "This is Y/n L/n, she's my new friend. Y/n, this is Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Reiner, Bertolt, Ymir and Krista."

I waved and gave a small smile, "H-hey Y/n. Nice to see you again." Says Armin blushing slightly. Most people looked surprised, "I already met Eren, Armin and Mikasa." They nodded and I sat next to Armin and Jean.

"Hey cutie, how you doing?" Jean says flirting with me, "She's not interested in you horse face." Eren interjected with a bored face. Jean stood up and walked over to Eren swiftly, "I wasn't talking to you. Suicidal bastard." Eren stood up and punched Jean straight in the nose. I stood up and walked over to Eren, "WhOa calm down tiger. No need to punch him." I put my hand on his firm chest, "But he was flirting with you..." I sighed, "It's alright Eren I can take care of myself. I am a magical girl after all." I smiled at him, he nodded and I swore I saw him blush. Must be my imagination...(really? Every time ;-;)

I looked down at Jean on the floor holding his bloodied nose. I held my hand out for him bending slightly, "Come on Jean, let go fix you up." I smiled with my eyes closed as I felt his hand in mine. I felt jealous stares all around us as I held his hand. I pulled him up and led him to an empty table.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." I instructed him. He nodded and I left to get supplies.

I come back to see Jean and Eren in fighting stances fighting about something. Eren was holding onto Jean's shirt as I heard, "You better not do anything to her you horse!" I ran in alarmed and broke them apart, "What the hell Eren!! Leave him alone. I understand you care about me but you need to control your temper." his face softened as he apologized profusely, "I'm sorry Y/n, I just got jealous."

I led Jean back to the table, "It's alright, just don't do it again please." I cleaned up Jean's face as his face became red. I touched his face and sure enough it was hot. I summoned a cold towel and put it on his eye. Apparently Eren had punched him in the face and now he has a black eye. It was still an interesting day. Let's just hope Jean heals soon.

Finally I has updated. I tried I hope you guys liked it. Please vote, comment, and all that jazz. I'll see you in the next chapter my lovelies~
-HomieUnicorn over and out!