~Chapter 11~

~Caution: Swearing and gore~ (duh it's aot, what did you expect?)

~ 3rd person P.O.V~

"I"LL KILL YOU!!" Eren screamed as he bit his hand, triggering his titan form. There was a very bright green flash as Eren transformed, he was also getting really, really mad. He remembered the corpses of his dead comrades, that just fueled his anger even more. Once his titan form appeared, he saw the female titan on the floor and he already aimed for a punch.

Unfortunately the female titan was quick, so she moved her head to the side. This caused Eren to hit the floor, breaking his titan's arm. He tried to punch her with his other hand but it ended the same way. He sat up straight, straddling the female titan. (Insert Lenny face here ( ̄▽ ̄))

'Back then, if only I had fought along side them,- no if I had only fought before when Captain Levi was with us, Y/n could have helped too but she was only trying to protect me, I know that now. We could've won, maybe even captured the female titan as well.'

~Flashback, a few minute ago~

"Eren," Levi spoke out, "You're not wrong. If you wanna do it, go ahead."

~Flashback over~

Eren was still thinking as his hand regenerated, 'I made this choice. And everyone died because of it. Y/n got hurt, I'm not even sure if she's alive or not... But because of me... everyone... But...when it was really... It's YOUR fault..' He finally stopped thinking as he roared, full of rage in her face, "AAAAAH!! GRAAAAAA!! WAAGH! GRA! GWAAAGH! GA! AA....AAAH! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Eren was furious, all of his comrades were dead, the new love of his life was hurt possibly, maybe even dead.

Mikasa, Sasha, Levi and other people around heard Eren's screams of rage, "...Eren?!" Mikasa heard his screams and was filled with some relief. Levi on the other hand, 'That voice... Don't tell me..'  Mikasa took off in the direction to where Eren was, leaving Sasha in the dust, "Huh?! Wha..? Hey! W-where are you going?! M-Mikasa! Come back!"

Back to Eren and the female titan, 'As soon as my hand heals... I'm going to...RIP YOU APART, BREAK YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES, AND EAT YOU!!!!' By this point Eren was going crazy, when the female titan finally decided to take action. She took his arm and tried to push him off. She was finally able to kick him off her, when he was knocked into a tree. He took her by surprise by sprinting to her and punching under her chin, but she moved her head in time.

She fell to the floor as Eren rolled to the floor to stop the momentum. He went in for another punch but she moved.....again. Bla bla bla, Eren keeps trying to punch the female titan and she keeps moving bla bla bla. Oh! Finally something different! Ann- uh- I mean- the female titan hardened her fist and punched Eren in the jaw. His teeth was on her arm when he grazed his teeth along her arm which caught her by surprise.

He then hooked his arm around her body and yeeted her in the air. She landed in front of a tree when Eren tired to knee her in the face but, surprisingly (not really but k), she got up out of the way, much to Erens dismay. The female titan and Eren were a few meters away from each other, Eren no longer had his bottom jaw, you know from scraping it along the females hardened armor. Eren took a fighting stance, so did the female, but what she did was surprising. She took a stance as well, but something seemed so oddly familiar to Eren he couldn't put his finger on it.

The female titan then proceeded to kick Eren's titans' face off. She walked to him, unhinged her jaw, and "ate him". Y/n had then started to gain consciousness when she saw Eren get eaten. Her eyes widened and she shot up from her spot, "EREEENNN!! NOOO!" She screamed out. Even though she knew what happened, actually seeing it happen made her forget about the real world for a minute. Levi went behind her and poked her on the shoulder.

Y/n turned around swiftly only to see Corporals concerned face, "Y/n? Are you ok?" She shook her head violently, "I'm NOT okay! I just saw my friend get eaten!" By this point Y/n had tears streaming down her face. Levi was shocked and jealous; by now Levi had finally realized his feelings and now, he was mad. He was going to take all his anger out on the female Titan and bring back Eren, mostly because he had to. Levi walked towards the female titan, raging, and activated his gear. The female had realized Levi was going to kill her so she ran away. Mikasa then came in sonic speed, and sped past Y/n. Y/n was still crying, when she heard more gear go past her. She looked up and saw Mikasa and Levi "working" together.

Y/n was wondering if she could use her magic powers, but then decided against it, she needed to see the whole plot in her own perspective. She felt too tired to move, which was surprising to her. She leaned against the tree as she saw the drama go down.

~Time-skip, a few minutes later~

Well, a few minutes later Mikasa almost got killed, Levi broke his ankle and Y/n was still weak. 'Oh! I think I know the reason to my weakness. I haven't been on a witch hunt in a few days, my soul gem is getting corrupted.' Y/n thought standing up slowly. Levi and Mikasa had got Eren back and are now heading back to safety. Y/n thought it would be better to run instead of using her powers. So, that's what she did. She ran until she met up with the rest of the crew. They were preparing wagons for the injured and she saw Eren in one. She was going to walk over there but a tug on her sleeve forced her to stop and look behind her. To her surprise it was Levi, "U-uh Corporal, is there something you need?" Another surprise came when Levi brought her into a hug. Y/n just stood there shocked and flustered; one of her favorite characters was hugging her, "Are you ok cadet?" Instead of talking she nodded her head slowly. Levi was warm and gentle in the hug. Levi let go and have her a gentle smile, Y/n started blushing like crazy, mostly because his smile looked like it could literally cure cancer, "Good. Get on a wagon we're going to leave soon." Levi left, leaving a flustered and fangirling Y/n. She shook her head and looked around to see if anyone saw. Luckily no one did, they were waiter getting people into wagons, checking for dead bodies or other things, to notice Levi's surprising gesture. She went into Eren's wagon and looked at his sleeping face. She smiled lightly and gently caressed his cheek, it was warm and soft (just like Levi ;3). Y/n just sighed and looked around the field, she'll be home in a while, she thought then she'll go witch hunting....

KYAAA SO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE 2 WEEKS SINCE I'VE UPDATED. I've been busy af and stuff but I finally updated. Sorry if it seems short but I just wanted to get this chapter up and pusblished haha. Next chapter will be the witch hunting so let's see how that goes down haha >u<. I've also been working on a new book but that's a secret ;3. Vote, comment and all that jazz. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you next time. See you later my lovelies~

-HomieUnicorn over and out!!