~Chapter 16~

~Y/n's P.O.V~

Ahaha that was the best time I've had in years! I can't believe such a place existed! This world is definitely better than my old one! This place may have death at every corner, but I'm helping and I can tell we've made a difference. We were back in the walls, but something seemed, off.

I was cut off by a loud thud. I look to my right to see- TITANS?! Oh crap, I forgot this was season two already! Jean was behind me, "JEAN?! Are you alright?! That was a huge thump!" He was on the floor guess it knocked him down. He rubbed his head groaning in pain, "I'm alright Y/n." I helped him up as I pointed to the titans. Jean looked to where I was pointing and he freaked out, "Y-y/n..? F-fly us out of here will ya?" I grabbed Jean by the hand and summoned my wings. When I flew up I fell. I looked and saw, I hadn't summoned my wings. They weren't there. I looked in horror as the titans came closer.

I had to protect Jean no matter what.. even if it means killing me, "Jean," I said darkly, "Stay behind me no matter what. If I die, tell everyone I love them." Jean hugged me and started crying, "N-no, Y/n! We'll make it out alive! I know it. But I know your personality, so if it makes you feel happy protecting me," "It does Jean." He looked at me grabbed my face and kissed me.

I stood there in shock, but I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I pulled back after a few seconds and smiled, "For humanity." I said. I saluted to Jean and he did the same with tears still coming down his face. I turned around and looked at the titans. I ran towards them; I had used up my wing power, but I can still use my weapons. I summoned my scythe and attacked. There was about 30 of them there at a time. I took the first 10 down easily, but the other titans looked abnormal, they were just staring at me, waiting. I looked behind me to see if Jean was safe, but I couldn't find him. I look around frantically but calm down when I see him behind a tree. The sigh of relief was only brief (haha rhyming skills) I heard a significant amount of large footfalls behind me. I turn and and see the titans charging in all at once!

I have fast reflexes so I killed the first 5 coming at me. Then the next wave hit, and the next, and the next. There was one that looked familiar but I brushed it off. I just hope I can protect Jean. No. I will protect him. He's too precious to lose.

~Timeskip~

Phew... Somehow I managed to kill them all. All, except one. It looked really really, familiar. I looked behind and see Jean running towards me, "Y/n! You're amazing! Can we go back now? I don't have a very good feeling." I nodded and took Jean's hand, "I'm gonna have to run back, so hop on. It'll be quite a ride!"

Jean hopped on my back as I sprinted at the speed of light. Making my way down back to the wall, I felt as a very disturbing presence.

I just want to get Jean back safe and sound. As long as he is okay- then I'm okay, "Y/n there's titans everywhere! Aren't you goin got kill them?" "I don't have time- or enough energy to fight. I need to on...another, mission."

I tried not to spill the beans to Jean. He shouldn't know what my life is like.

My chest hurts as I wince. I try not to show it, but I think Jean notices, "You okay? You look kind of pale."
I barley whisper, "I'm fine, no need to worry."

I sprint as fast as I can- barley making it to the wall.

Well- getting to the outer wall was dangerous without my energy. There were titans everywhere.

Somehow I managed to get around the titans safely.

Getting to safely to the wall, I see a few soldiers standing by the wall. I don't give a damn as I walk to the gate.

I still had a bit of energy left and I opened the gate, "Get inside Jean. If you get in trouble- tell them I dragged you here. I need to do something." Jean hopped off my back and looked at me, "Huh? Blame you? You sure Y/n? I mean I kind dragged you out of the walls.."

Weakly smiling I responded, "I'm sure." He sighed, "Alright. Be safe, for whatever you're doing." I waved as he walked back into the safety of the walls.

I walk back outside of the walls. The titans pay no mind to me as I pass by.

I glare harshly into nothing- that feeling I got earlier.

He's back.

And more powerful that ever.

I'm a terrible human being ;-; I won't even give an excuse. But I finally updated this book. I've been feeling guilty about this since I haven't updated in a year.................... :D
Lol. Anyway I'm so sorry again. Please forgive author-chan T~T
As soon as I can I will try and update this book! Thank you for waiting so long. I also wanted to let you know that the chapters will be shorter: due to school being an ass, and so it can be easier for me! Well that's all I got for meow! (Haha I'm so funny). Vote, comment and all that jazz! I'll see you later

-HomieUnicorn over and out!~