Chapter 17

Rebecca looked over the city. She sat on a roof listening to some of her music. She was in an ambivalent thought.

"Do I have any songs that don't have to do with love!?" Rebecca said tossing her phone down.

She let out a sigh. It had been some time since the party and she had some mixed emotions. Rebecca had escaped the grueling training and the nasty smell of the sewers and retreated to the cool roof tops. She hesitantly picked up her phone and scrolled through her songs.

"Who do I choose?" Rebecca grumbled thinking of the two turtles. She laid on her back and looked back up at the sky.

"Their both really good guys... Leo is sweet,kind, and so dorky it's cute!" Her heart felt like it was moving a little faster.

"But then Raph he's so..." Her mind raced and she blushed slightly. "It's just to hard to decide... Is it possible to like both?" She looked at her phone sadly. Rebecca slowly stood and stretched.

"I better be heading back," She mumbled and was about to walk to the corner of the roof.

"Where are you going exactly?" A voice said behind her. She spun around to see a tall figure. By the voice it sounded male. He was tall and wore a dark foot ninja outfit. Rebecca got in fighting stance.

"Whoa cool down," The voice said.

He slowly slipped off his mask to reveal a familiar face. He had surfer like blonde hair and smiled down at Rebecca.

"Am I suppose to know you?" She asked still very cautious.

"Well you should... But I wouldn't blame you if you didn't," He joked.

"Who are you then?" She questioned.

"My name is Emori given to me by the Shredder. My real name has been lost for a long time..." He stopped. "But I know you. Your Rebecca, a strong female ninja trained my Hamato Yoshi living with four ugly mutants."

"Their not ugly!" Rebecca defended. Emori smirked.

"In your eyes your right... What do you see in that red turtle? How was it like to kiss a mutant?" Rebecca's face turned red.

"What do you want?!" She tried to change the subject.

"Nothing really... There's just one last thing I know about you," Emori grinned.

"And what's that?" She asked.

"Your my sister."

His face was dead serious. Rebecca looked at him stunned. Memories flashed back of an older brother.

"Big brother! Let's play!" She remembered saying holding a small doll.

"Alright Rebecca but just this once," The boy smiled sweetly. Memories of happiness spread through her head.

"Will," Rebecca breathed in amazement.

"So that's my real name?" Emori said staring at the ground. "I am Will. Your brother," He slowly laid down something on the ground. "It was so nice to see you again my little sister. Let's do this again sometime? Meet me here tomorrow same time and we can catch up." Will smiled and jumped off the building disappearing.

Slowly Rebecca approached where her "brother" had been standing. She had a small heart attack with what she saw. A small doll sat unmoving with dull button eyes. It was the doll from her memory. She knelt down and scooped it up in her arms.

"I have a big brother... and he's alive..." She slightly smiled but stopped. "But he's in the foot clan..."

Here is another short chapter. What do you think of the tiny addition? XD