Chapter 28

Sorry guys I haven't updated lately. My cat died. I'm going through a rough time. This Chapter is for her.

============

Rebecca's eyes slowly opened. They began to focus. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Raphs sleeping face. Millions of thoughts ran through her mind until she turned her head to see Leos peaceful face. The memories of yesterday came back.

"Ah that's right. Mikey got sick from all the candy so Donnie had to take care of him while the others stayed with me." She thought. Leo had an arm around her as did Raph.

Slowly Leo woke and smiled at Rebecca's face. Sadly for him Raph woke as well; they both saw each other and exchanged glares. Rebecca stretched on the couch. "Good morning." She said. They greeted her with embarrassed faces.

She looked at them for a moment. "Alrighty then. I'm gonna check on Mikey." Rebecca stood and thought to herself "It's best I try to friendzone them for now."

Rebecca made her way up stair and creaked Mikey's door open. Donnie looked up at her with a tired face.

"How's he doing?" She asked looking at sleeping Mikey.

"He's doing pretty good... Next time we'll have to hide the sweets." Donnie chuckled.

Rebecca thought she saw a strange movement from under Mikey's blanket. Like something else was with him. She shrugged it off.

"Alright well I'm heading out for a bit." She left the room and walked back down stairs. Splinter was in the kitchen making tea. "Good morning Sensia." Rebecca bowed.

"Good morning." he seemed distracted. "Do you smell... cat by any chance?" His rat nose twitched.

"Not that I'm aware of." Rebecca hid a smile.

"Hey Rebecca wanna come train with me?" Leo asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey she obviously wants to train with me." Raph said quickly wrapping an arm around her.

"Um..." Rebecca slipped down and out of their grasp. "Thanks for the invite but I'm just going to go on a walk."

"I'll come with you." Raph grinned.

"Me too!" Leo glared at his brother. It seemed like some sort of sibling rivalry was going on between.

"Boys." Splinter slammed his staff on the ground getting everyone's attention. "Give her some space." Splinter looked at each and everyone's face.

"Thanks Master Splinter." Rebecca whispered and left the house. Before she could even set a foot away from the farm she heard something.

"Psssst!"

Rebecca looked up from where the sound was coming from. Mikey had his head sticking out of the window calling to her. He held something in his hands.

"Rebecca take this quickly." Mikey threw something. Rebecca didn't know if she should dodge it or reach for it.

A strange sound pierced the air. A cat landed perfectly into Rebecca's hands. She looked at the black and white cat confused.

"I found 'em yesterday." Mikey said answering Rebecca's questioned face. "I heard Master Splinter coming up and I don't want him finding it. Please take good care and bring it back as soon as you can."

Then he disappeared through the window leaving Rebecca with the cat. She held the cat up to see an annoyed face. It's green eyes stood out over his black and white body. It seemed the whiteness was stained with black splotches.