35

I wake up to bright sun rays shining in my eyes. I look around the unfamiliar room and instantly remember what happened last night.

I showed Jimin the garden... I had my first kiss under the tree with him... I slept in his room...

It's not what you're thinking! We didn't do anything beyond cuddling!

I look next to me to see Jimin's side of the bed empty and cold. He must've gone to work already. I see a white piece of paper on the bedside table and pick it up to read it.

Good morning beautiful!

I'm sorry I left early without waking you up. I have a lot of work to do today and you looked so peaceful when sleeping and couldn't bring myself to disturb you.

I have a surprise for you tonight so wear something nice ;)

I'll see you later.

I love you.
- Jiminie

I don't know how a simple note can make me feel so many different emotions at the same time but it does.

If this is what loving someone feels like then I'm going to love Jimin forever.

I put the note back on the table and go to my room to bath. While I lay in the bath I think to what Jimin and I talked about yesterday.

Flashback:

"Where did you get that necklace from?" Jimin pointed at the locket around my neck. I've recently been wearing it so he only noticed it now.

"It's a locket that my mom left for me. Chris gave it to me just before I came home with you on the night of the show."

"It's lovely. It really suits you." He compliments with a smile, making me blush.

End of flashback

I get out of the bath and change into yoga pants and a shirt. I'm not planning on doing anything special today so I'm just gonna wear comfortable clothes until I have to get ready for when Jimin comes tonight.

I eat breakfast in the kitchen with the other girls and talk with them while drinking a cup of coffee. After that I sit on the cushioned bench in the gazebo with my back propped up by a small pillow in one of the corners against the wall and my feet laying on the rest of the cushioned seat. I sit in silence and read a book to keep me busy. The occasional chirp of a bird in the trees or an insect flying by temporarily fills the silence around me.

After reading for about three hours, many birds suddenly fly off a relatively distant tree at the same time, as if they were startled by something below them. I decide to ignore it, thinking that it was nothing and continue reading my book.

Not long after that I hear a branch snap in the distance, as if somebody stepped on it which is weird because the gardeners aren't working today. The garden is new so there isn't much work to do on it yet.

I put my book down on the seat and walk towards the part of the garden where there is a patch of natural forestry and where I heard the noise come from, just to inspect what caused the noise. It could just have been a harmless wild animal that's passing through... or it could be an intruder. I'm hoping it was an animal.

I pass the tree line and walk a bit further into the forest, looking around me for anything unusual but I don't see anything. I conclude that it was just an animal passing by and turn around to return to the gazebo.

Out of nowhere a hand covers my eyes and another places a cloth over my nose and mouth. I know better than to breathe in air with that over my face.