17

We have finally arrived in America after a very long flight. To say I'm exhaused is an understatement. I feel and look like a zombie. Not being able to sleep in moving things really sucks ass, but there's not much that I can do about it.

When we walk out of the airport, Mark rents a car and drives us to his house, or should I say 'our' house.

Mark is extremely excited to have me live in his house. Because I've never been there before, he's telling me what the house looks like. He does mention that there's a pool. I'll definitely use it because I like swimming.

Mark also talks about the rooms that he has in the house. He says that he has a gym and a dance studio because he knows that I'll like them. He then talks about my bedroom. He said that he hasn't designed it yet because he didn't know if he would find me and because he doesn't know what my style is. So I can design my room after we get there and settle in.

After about 3 hours of driving on the highway, Mark turns off from the highway and drives on a smaller road with forests on both sides of the road. 10 minutes later, he then turns right into a dirt road. We carry on for a little while longer until we stop at a large gate.

Mark rolls down his window and talks to someone through the intercom.

"Good evening, do you have business with the Master?" I feminine voice speaks.

"It's me Wendy, open the gate please." Mark tells the woman.

"Yes Master."

With that, the gate opens and we carry on with our journey to his house.

After a short while of passing through the natural forest and streams that surrounds his house, the large building finally comes into view.

Mark parks the car in front of the house and gestures me to follow him. We get out of the car and make our way to the front door of the house. Just before we reach the door, it opens revealing two women in maid uniforms that are dark red in colour with white details on them. The two women step out of the house and bow to us.

"Welcome back Master." They say at the same time.

"Thank you Wendy and Kate. It's good to be back. By the way, this is y/n." Mark points at me to show the girls who I am. "Please make her feel welcome." He continues.

Both girls nod at his statement and then look at me.

"Hello, my name is Kate." The girl with brown hair and green eyes introduces herself.

"And I'm Wendy. It's nice to meet ya." She says happily. Wendy has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello, I'm y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you." I give them a friendly smile.

"Oh I almost forgot." Mark suddenly says.

"I need the two of you to return the car to the rental shop tomorrow. Take it to a car wash to get it cleaned before you return it." Mark says to the two girls.