the redeemer.

It had been a few weeks since the whole Mozzie situation and the young Trevino girl had seemed totally repaired. Alessandra was always a good liar. She had thrown herself into work taking cases left, right, and center. Meeting after meeting Alessandra was reinventing her family's mafia.

She had seemed to have a new attitude about marrying Rocco coming to terms with the power it would grant her. Alessandra had become power-hungry and uncaring with who she hurt on her road to becoming more powerful.

It was known across the whole mafia community that the Italians and Albanians didn't like each other for many different reasons. But the Albanians could make guns like no other and Alessandrawanted that. So she reached out to their leader proposing a summit.

Alessandra hadn't told anyone about her conversation with Anesti Peja. But Anesti was quick to spread the word that the new Italian's new leader had reached out to him.

"Are you insane Alessandra? Anesti Peja will do nothing but stab you in the back. He always has an angle that helps no one but himself." Rocco yelled as his face began to turn red with anger.

"And you think I don't?" Rocco looked at Alessandra confused as Alessandra simply looked at her nails and rolled her eyes. "You don't think I have an angle, Rocco most leaders have an angle. It would be stupid of Anesti not to have one. I know you don't understand why I'm doing this but you don't have to."

"You know what Alessandra? You're right I don't have to understand why you're putting your life on the line to get guns. The Spanish ones we have now are fine. But then again lately, it seems like you have a death wish. Between the number of cases, you've been taking and getting in other leader's faces. I've always known you liked to play with fire but I never knew that you were willing to burn yourself." Alessandra took a deep breath and headed towards the door.

"I've been burnt for a while Rocco I can't feel it anymore. So why don't you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours from now on. Because I don't think you're scared of me getting burnt, I think you're scared of getting yourself burnt." Alessandra walked out of Rocco's office slamming the door furiously behind her.

She knew what she was doing and hated to be told that she didn't. Alessandra was going to meet with Anesti whether Rocco and her family liked it or not. An alliance with the Albanians would solidify Alessandra's empire. Italy would be surrounded on all sides by allies.

Anesti would be arriving in America very soon and Alessandra needed to be ready for anything and everything this man had up his sleeve. The Albanians had always been unpredictable and ultimately gave her people the most trouble. She made sure that going into the meeting all of her men had bulletproof vests and extra magazines in case a firefight arose.

Anesti Peja was a very dangerous man and everybody is Alessandra's office could feel it when he walked in. Alessandra stood by her office window looking out to her beautiful city as she awaited Anesti's arrival.

There had been five of her men outside of her office keeping watch and ready is something were to happen. After a couple of minutes, her men had alerted her that Anesti had arrived and he was about to enter her office.

Seconds later a tall, scrawny man was let in her office. Anesti's eyes were a dark green and his hair a dirty blonde almost brown. He wore a smug smirk on his face while his walk held swagger and confidence.