Lemons and the smut

(warning.... It contains one.)

(Dazai's pov)

I woke up and found a snuggled Chuuya on my chest. I wanted to get out of the bed but he is cuddling with me. Damn the weather is so cold and the blanket and Chuuya is so warm. I decided to stay in his arms but staring at him. His small frame and his curly locks looks so perfect on his sleeping body.

I recalled the events happened this early morning and smiled. I still can't believe that he is the one who made the first move. As I think about the kiss, Chuuya started to move but only to cuddle up more onto me. His sleepy eyes were opening and I found myself staring at his beautiful blue eyes. I snapped out of it and kissed him in the forehead.

"Oi Dazai, what the a-" he coughed.

"Chuuya, stay in bed for a while." I checked the temperature of his forehead and noticed that his face is red.

"Damn Chuu. You are hot." I said while trying to hide my laugh.

"What?!"

"You and your temperature is hot"

"BAKAZAI! I hate you so much!"

"I know you don't you lovable idiot."

Chuuya looked fed up with it and decided to hold both of my cheeks. He pulled my face so I was facing him. I guess that he is planning to kiss me or something but then, he become a coughing mess.

"Chuuyaa~~~ control yourself. This is not the perfect time for some things you got in mind." I winked.

"Atleast if I get sick, you'll have it too!"

I giggled by his adorableness and went to the living room.

"Chuuya! I'll be heading out."

"Eh? NO!"

"I'll be back. I promise. I will just buy some bandages and medicine and go to my house to get some stuff"

"Return before noon"

"Okaaay. Love ya!"

And I rushed outside in my pajamas but wearing my trench coat. It is starting to snow so I will buy something for tea. And so, I went to do tasks of my own.

First is to my house. I will give Chuuya a gift from my heart.

(Chuuya's pov)

So I just answered on my bed.

"Okaaay. Love ya!"

I heard the door close. It is just 8 in the morning and it is starting to snow outside. I hope he bring his coat. I decided to think about the stuff that I dreamed yesterday.

What if, it will happen and stuff like that. I did not gave attention too much because we already confessed to each other and the kiss yesterday night and the.............

Whoa imagination. Too far. Now I recalled that, my head!

I was expecting a flower but none. No scars, flowers, wilted or alive, and no thorns. Yes he is my soulmate after all.

I decided to put everything I remember on my dream and what I want to know like, the diary and some stuff.

After that, it almost passed an hour so, I dragged myself out of the bed, putting the blankets around me like a king and went to the kitchen to find and cook something to eat. I found a mackerel in the fridge and I burst out laughing. Why the hell there is a mackarel here? I laugh until i sneezed. Yup, I got a cold.

There us nothing in my kitchen that does not need cookin than a box of strawberry flavored pocky. First I looked outside, checking for Dazai. You know what I mean. No signs so I opened it. The sweet smell of strawberry fills my bedroom. I ate it like a little kid while searching for something that I can't remember what it is. Suddenly, in my closet, I found a small box. I opened it and found an....

What the hell is a pink apron doing here? I can not think if I wore this or something but I tried it on for a reason. I'm gonna cook something and damn. I look hella fine. I looked at myself in the mirror and went to the living room. Strangely, there are paper bags on the couch but I did not cared. I just walked around the living room while eating my pocky until I felt a pair of hands around me.

"Feeling all better now?" The tall brunette said.

I realized that I was wearing a pink apron but Dazai did not tease me. Until,

"Gimme some of that"

"Of what?"

"That sweet treat"

"Oh"

I reached out the box until he said.

"Nahh, I already got one"

Then he bit the end of the pocky stick that I was munching on. He grinned as he know that I will lose. But not today! He started to much out the other side so I also started nibbling on the other. As the stick got smaller, Dazai's grin grew wider until our lips met.

"So nobody won?" I stated

"Well, there is one way to find out!"

And after that sentence, he crashed his lips into mine's. I immediately melt into the kiss. It started ourt as a passionate one but it turns lustful every minute. He decided to add a little sizzle in it and he bit my lip. I opened my mouth and he exploredevery corner of it. He is claiming it and as his tongue is traveling inside my mouth, he started to run down his hands from my hair to my neck and as that happen, Dazai pushed me down to the couch.

Dazai immediately muffled my words with a deep kiss and as his hands go slowly to my back, he lowers his kisses and started nibbling in my neck. I moaned in pleasure and let him do that for more than a minute. Damn this will leave marks. He stopped nibbling on my neck and my collarbone after he already put some lovebites on my soft and weak spots. He kissed me passionately in the lips and stood up, leaving me in the couch as a confused and tomato Chuuya.

"Because of the cold weather, let's make some lemon tea. What you say, maid Chuuya~~?"

"S-sure"

I opened his paperbag and found atleast a dozen of lemons. I made lemon tea and Dazai cut the vegetables for our meal.

After the meal, I already took medecine and layed on the couch while my head is on Dazai's lap.

"Hey, bandage machine" I teased a little "I want to ask you something"

"What is it?"

Then I explained my dream. The sudden burst of emotion. My feelings for him. Until I said.

"-also there is a Diary or journal abou-"

"Oh! That dream is really informative you know. About the book," he took a sip from his very sweet lemon tea

" I got a weird feeling about that so." and he bought out a book that is covered in an attractive book wrapper that is designed by hats.

(it is lemon. I do not care. Anyways, sorry for accidentally breaking some hearts on the a mackerel and a slug.  I am really sorry. Anways, thank you for everyone who support me and this book. Happy readings everyone!) LMAO it had been 3 months and someone is still mad at me for doing this LEMON.