a new beginning

He blinked his eyes. His hazel orbs reflect the light of the room. It is already a week since he last seen Chuuya on the apartment. What is he doing there anyways?

Dazai just woke up, knowing that this day, he is not going to the Mafia. He won't be insulting or teasing his hat-rack. He is going to the agency to do his job properly.

He is already finished doing his basic routines and studied his face and image. He should get rid of the clothes he have first. Maybe so he can look like more formal and less scary and to blend in with the others.

He went to the building and entered. There is still a few members of the agency.

Yosano, the nurse. Ranpo, the detective. Fukuzawa, the boss. The new member, Dazai. And somone called Kunikida that is still haven't been here.

The job is going smoothly, assisting with different cases and things like missing people, robbery, murders and etc.

The day passed easily and Dazai found himself leaving the building. He walked to the clothing store to buy what he need. Some pants that is cremé colored, a vest, a polo, some more casual items and he found himself buying a trench coat that fits him perfectly. He looked nice. As he is going to the cashier, he passed by an aisle of hats. Funny that he found himself thinking about a specific person. He walked to the aisle and bought a hat that is similar to the chibi's. He continued to go around, not caring about a single fuck and he saw something very intimidating.

There is a tie that looked like a medallion. It is a necklace and an accesory used by men to impress people. The thing he first noticed is the pendant. The orb that gives off and reflects a beautiful shade of sapphire blue. He is reminded again of a specific person. The eyes of that man that gave him the inspiration to keep on living. The beautiful blue eyes that speak to Dazai's soul.

He dazed off until a noise break his day dreaming. There is a commotion outside the store. He put the tie in his cart and looked at the shop's window, seeing two men fight. Glass shards were sent off flying as one of the broke the window. He backed off and found a part of his hand with some light cuts. The staff came and he decided not to interrupt anymore and went to the cashier to pay his stuff. He got the bags and went home.

Yes. Maybe this is it.

A new beginning that I want to have.

But am I walking on the right path?

I maybe moving on but it does not mean that I forgot about my past. I just learn to accept it and look forward to my future.

The thing is, I can't leave my past.

I miss him.

I got a pain in my heart every time I recall him.

Chuuya, I miss you.

I need to talk to you.