Camellia

The flower Camellia: (red)

You are the love of my life; sudden death; Honorable death.

Chuuya's head is throbbing with pain caused by his hungover. If he can be overdosed by alcohol, maybe he is dead now. He stood up, holding the corners of different items so he won't lose his balance.

As he reach up the medicine box, he found something red on his hand but he cant see it due to his blurry vision. He discarded the idea of this and took the pills and went back to sleep. He knew that Mori would let him because he is feeling sick. He finished all the assigned missions for the next week's and tried to work himself as much as possible so he won't remember the pain of losing Da-.

Never mind thinking about that. Chuuya gushed the memory and went to sleep. Well, he tried. He tossed and turned but in the end, he can't stop and just lay down. His body seems to reject the use of sleep. He sat up and started to stare at the wall.

He sulked around until the medicine kicked in and relieves the head ache and his blurry vision. He stood up slowly and got his clothes.

He is taking a shower when something is irritating his skin. He looked at his hand to find some flowers that is blooming. He stare at this, letting the water wash away all the soap from his auburn locks to his small framed body.

It is all just like the beginning. He is dripping wet for no reason that he should be involved with and.. When he saw the flower, it is like the day when he only think about Dazai. The injury in his head seem to heal but the mark of the flower in the vein is still visible. Like his love for the man. It first is not noticable but in the end, it is the one that left the most mark.

They have been together for too long. He can't think about the next days without touching Dazai's skin or hearing his voice or even just to see him.

He went out of the shower, put on some clothes and walked away until something have grabbed his attention.

Every trace of Dazai is lost in this house, except for one. He walked into the living room and got a frame in his hand. It is a picture of the two of them, holding hands while eating a crepe at the park. Chuuya smiled at the memory of that.

He opened the back side of the frame to see a folded paper underneath the photo.

"The book is hidden in a place you knew where I can keep it safe"

The book. He forgot all about it. The Mackarel and the slug. Good old days when Dazai have shown it to him.

He smiled at the idea and set his goal. He need to find Dazai. But where? Several places have come into his mind but only one place Have the largest possibility. He grabbed his coat and entered his car.

Will he be there? Would I be able to talk to him? To see him again?

Things happened very fast and Chuuya want it to end fast too.

Please Dazai.

He went to the spot where Dazai have brought him on his birthday. He is not there. All of the blossoms in the place were already on the ground. Only a few remain on the branches and is covered with waterdrops.

He sat on the bench while looking on the scenery. It is nothing compared to the time when Dazai is with him. The scenery never really changed but only his point of view. Looking at the place, He saw the bridge where it all started. Teardrops slowly fell from his eyes without noticing.

The rain suddenly poured down and he rushed inside of the car. It is a long day for him. He drived as the rain becomes more heavy every minute. The last chance of seeing Dazai is through the bridge.

He drove there but can not see anything. The rain is heavy and you can't see the view every 3 seconds after the wipers have passed on the window. He continued to drive slowly until he hit something.