as we speak

Today we got nothing to do here at the port mafia so I decided to go home. It won't hurt to rest a little and after all that my job is done. It is a very cold afternoon and as I got home, I would pass on to this bridge. The river is still looking as beautiful as ever but one thing there ruined the scenery. Guess who it is...

Of Fucking Course.
Osamu, Shitty Dazai.
And what brings hime here? Take a wild guess.

"Scenery Chuuya. Scenery."
I am shocked that the bandage dispenser just appered on my back.

"Not another one of your pranks or trying to jump off?" I said hastly.
"Nope. The scenery here is quite an eyecatcher" He said as he pointed to the kids playing near the river.

As he pointed there, I noticed a small flower growing on his finger. It is quite odd by the fact that.... shit... I... I.... I gota wound from my knife yesterday. On my finger. On the same spot as Dazai's. This ain't happening. This is ridiculous. Like. What. Why?

Dazai watched me just blanked out and slowly become a tomato in a hat. This is more embarrassing than me doing the pranks as I fall to it myself. I can't believe that my soulmate is just a walking mummy.

"Chuuya, what's wrong?" Dazai said in a soothing way and I realized that my eyes are sweating. I can not let him know about this. "Is the air really fast here because something is in my eye".
Haha you idiot. Think that will fool him.
"Okay! Whatever you say slug! Anyways you going home right?"

I nodded. Wish I didn't.
The Fucking Idiot just tackled me to the river.

"Don't hold your breath. You're a Mackerel anyways."
I screamed.
"Hope you drown"

I tried to use my ability but an asshole is hugging me tightly. I braced for impact when I heard him say.

"Chuuya, I L-"

And down we go.

It is either the height or something because I immediately saw Dazai lost consciousness. He was not faking it and I was scared. The river flow so gently but I am trying to save someone that I do not care off.

_and off we go to the mainland_

I struggled onto the shore with Dazai's immobile body. I get it now. There is a rock and he landed into the top of it. His head have blood. Panicking, I use my ability to carry dazai's clothes along side with him but no use so. I found a cloth, put him inside and put my coats around it. In this case, I wont be touching him.

We reached my house and I immediately went inside and put Dazai into the bed. I changed his clothes because that is what partners do. Why do I even care for him now? As I removed his clothes, I noticed small flowers growing across his body. Same as mine. We really are right. I stopped the bleeding and bandaged his head and left him to rest. I went to the restroom and found something in the mirror.

THERE IS A GOD DAMN ROSE IN MY HEAD LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL.

I saw that because I removed my hat. Luckily I did not lost it. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into the covers with dazai. With my hat. There is no way he can see this. I checked the time and it is already almost 6 so I slept with him. Stupid mackerel. But why do I still like you.

As I fall alseep there is something in my mind. Something that is wandering in my brain. "Chuuya, I L-"

Now what is that? Maybe love? Like? Loathe? Leave? I can not think of it. It is in my head for sometime so I decided to tell him when he wakes up. What is he even thinking about that moment? Suddenly jumping off the river and with me? What the, I hope he stop his mackerel issues with the river some other time. Oh well, better take a rest or something. It is a very long and exhausting day.