wish

"CHUUYAAAAAAAAAH. WAKE UP!"

The brunette shaked, or rather, shook the still half-asleep, naked ginger. Ohohoho

"What is it you ass?"

"STOP COMPLAINING AND SIT UP. NOW!!"

"It's fucking midnight...... I T S F U C K I N G M I D N I G H T YOU BASTARD."

"Stop complaing chuchuuuu"

"Bitch I should be. You didn't have a dick in your ass the whole night before!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!"

"FUCKER FINE!"

And the redhead pulled the covers back to himself and slowly drowned to sleep again. Or until Dazai started with the fuss again.

"Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Bakaharaaaaaaaaa"

Chuuyah suddenly bolted up and sit next to Dazai with the look of death in his eyes.

"That's Chuuyah Osamu to you too!"

Dazai stared at awe and watched the ginger rock back and forth, still droopy and tired. He smiled and moved closer to Chuuyah, cuddling him and soothing his flowy red locks.

"Chuuyah, do you remember something today?"

Chuuyah looked at the bandaged brunette and sigh. He shaked his head 'no', expecting a dismayed reply from him, yet, he only felt a tighter hug from behind.

"Chuuyah, what is your last wish?"

"Heh, I forgot that thing...." he smiled "after all, this past year, all of the shit have broke down and many things happened without any context. I don't even know the chances that, what if one day, I would be separated from you again?"

"Well if that would happen, I will make sure that I will find you, even over and over again."

"I didn't even know Dazai. What if the flowers would start to bloom again? The cherry trees and amber studs, they are all just temporary things."

"Well Chuuyah, leave tomorrow's problems for tomorrow you. Breathe for me, ok?"

They both smiled, Chuuyah cuddling into Dazai's chest, listening to his constant beating heart.

"Well then, I am Chuuyah Nakahara Osamu. And my last wish is......" he looked at Dazai and smiled. "my last wish is that, whatever happens, Dazai Osamu will find a way to be with me"

"Awwwwww" Dazai held his chest " You little slug"

"DAMMIT DAZAI. LET US HAVE A SENTIMENTAL MOMENT ATLEAST JUST NOW. YOU ASSHOLE"

"Ok, Ok. Chuuya Nakahara."

Dazai took a deep breath and looked at the ginger.

"Chuuyah, my last wish is that you change that stupid name of yours."

"Bitch what? Its a wish only, not a miracle"

Dazai stood up from the bed and kneeled in front of Chuuyah. The red head gasped and started to tear up.

"Chuuyah Nakahara, will you accept a legal petition that I may call you mine? Do you, a future Chuuyah Osamu, accept my proposal, that everyday, we may wake up together. In sickness and in health, we may be together. And, and in an-any proble-blems...... We will deal with it...... "

Dazai coped Chuuyah's cheeks with is warm hands, looking him in the eye directly and kissing his forehead.

"Chuu-Chuuyah... Wi-will y-y-you..... Ma-marry......."

Dazau cannot finish his sentence as he burst into tears. It was a truly beautiful day of his life. He did not finish his sentence, yet....

"I do"
.
.

.
Σ( ° △ °|||)
.

.
.

(*'∇`*)
O M G writer-chan is still alive! And they updated... Ermergerd.....

So this is the year special after the "everything I know about you" chapter

Anyways, Thank you guys for supporting and still don't expect that much of an updates, teeheee. Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Happy readings!

P.s.(I may or not be updating this story.... And sorry for teasing yaall)