Chuya's Birthday special >0<

After a very long day and all the stuff happened, Dazai went back to his home with sleeping Chuya on his arms.

Going inside his house, there is a lot of stuff and mess around. He haven't been here lately because he stayed in Chuuya's this week. The mess is reasonable because he looked for the book.

He place Chuuya on his bed and carefully left, trying to not wake him up. He started to clean at 8 pm and still not finish until 9. It is like, every place have a knife or razor or some rope or some books or an opened pill bottle that spilled the contents everywhere. He actually finished cleaning at 11 pm and he is still not sleepy. He looked at the calender and saw the date.

"April 28, so it is Chuuya's day tomorrow" He planned to give him a classic wine that he kept hidden in his home. He got the bottle of French Reisling and set it on the fridge. Also he went out and bought some medicine in case Chuuya got too much.

On his way home, he noticed a lady that have thorns every where in her body. The lady just keep walking and drinking a bottle of wine. His mind pretend that if he would die, Chuuya may end up like that. He can't let him suffer and the feeling of guilt eases his mind. He went home and looked at the clock.

11:56

He waited

11:57

11:58

11:59

He tapped Chuuya's shoulder and woke him up.

12:00

"Happy Birthday Chuu~" Dazai said in a soothing tone. Chuuya seems to hear it and mumbled "Thanks".

Since the both of them were tired, they both went to sleep. Cuddling with each other and just laying on the bed and feeling each other's warmth.

(Pretend that it is already morning)

Chuuya woke up with the scent of rice and eggs. He went to the kitchen and saw Dazai in an apron. Seeing him, Chuuya remembered when they played the pocky game. He swear that they almost.....

Pshhhhh imagination, you have gone too far.

He sat at the table and Dazai noticed him. He placed a plate of newly-cooked rice and eggs and a cup of tea.

"Eat up sunshine! It is your birthday and we will be going somewhere nice!"

Chuuya nodded but in his head, he was thinking on where. He can't just ask Dazai because he will say it is a surprise or something. So they finished their meal and got dressed.

It is already 9 in the morning as they boarded on the train. Chuuya observed and just admired the view that they see every now and then. They left the train and Dazai held Chuuya's hand and led them to their destination. They went to temples and famous sights and admired the beauty of the province.

"Do not get too excited Chuu! This is not yet the main attraction to be seen."

"Well if it is a scenery then I am looking already at you." Chuuya said with a smirk and Dazai was flattered by this.

'He is so cute' Dazai said to himself as he wrapped an arm around Chuuya.

Winter is almost gone and the cold air gave signs that spring is already coming. They walked into an ark and continued on their way.

Chuuya was becoming nervous until he felt something in his head. He picked it up and saw a petal. He really became nervous but then he noticed more petals going down everywhere. He looked up and saw a facinating sight.

It is already in the afternoon and the sky is at the color of Orange to purple and as he admired the sky, Sakura blossoms fall down one by one. This scene is like on a dream or on a movie. Chuuya just stared up in awe. He never saw anything as beautiful as this, even in his childhood. He just stood there and his eyes started to water until he felt a pair of arms around him. He knew which is this warmth and he just held it like that. Wishing that it would stay forever, Chuuya can not spoke but Dazai...

"You are my sunshine." Dazai started

"My only sunshine." Chuuya started to hum along.

"You made happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear how much I love you."

"Please don't you dare to take my sunshine away." the song ended with the two of them singing it. They looked at each other, smiling at awe.

Dazai just hugged Chuuya and Chuuya just smiled while tears fell from his eyes. The two of the just stayed like that and watched as the sun set and let the cherry blossoms fell down on them.

If they could only stay like that forever.... But they can't.

As the moon started to rise, the two of them went home. Riding at the train, their eyes were set on the stars for that night. It does not look like much but the color of the night have them a feeling of satisfaction.

Arriving at Dazai's, Chuuya just sat on the sofa and looked at the clock.

"Hey, Dazai! Do you think the bar is still open?

"Yes, but tonight is a special night" As he said this, Dazai took out the bottle of French Reisling. Chuuya looked stunned because this is a rare one and he knew that this is well known for the aroma and taste. "The pleasure is all yours" Dazai said as He handed down the bottle to Chuuya.

Chuuya held the bottle with his hands and opened it. The aroma is indeed, very relaxing and he pours it down to the two wine glasses in front of him.

"Happy birthday Chuuya!" Dazai said

"Thank you" he managed to mumble out from his smile.

"Anytime birthday boy!"

"No really. Thank you for this day Dazai. You let me see things that I never thought I would see alive."

"Well then," Dazai held his glass "Cheers!" and they both drank the wine.

Satisfaction is all over Chuuya's body. The taste of the wine, Being with someone he trust, love, and believe in, everything on that day is wonderful. He made sure that those memories will never be forgotten. He was thankful for Dazai, for being there every time He needs someone. Ever since they are young. Even when he is a jerk sometimes. He loved him for that. He loved Dazai for everything he is now. He watched Dazai just drink the wine and smiled. He can never think of anything if he's gone. Being with Dazai is almost everything to him.