I am Ray Ch. 2

1/27/14-Last updated

(Ray POV)

My father gestured to tell me to corner the former dictator. I unsheated my sword, Earthtrembler. My father also unsheathed his sword, Ripple. Although the Olympian council has sent a death sentence on my father, Perseus Jackson; my uncle, Tyson, made us both special swords. Both swords has strong magic. It returns to its respective owner, the metal blade can not brake or bend. It could hurt/kill monsters, mortals, and immortals. But father once said, no matter what, you can not hurt mortals unless absolute necessary. All three of us were in an empty alley. The dictator was cornered. He drew his dagger and sword. My father lunged at the dictator. Swords went clashing at an incredible spead. I was still learning all the sword fighting techniques my father knew.*Clang* a sword and a dagger was on the brick floor. Blood splattered everywhere. Next to Rip, my father, was a dead man. Dad carved a word onto the dictator's forehead, like he always does after a kill. R.I.P. My father was everything I got, he taught me how to hunt, not to take revenge, no matter what, and was my hero. 

I never got to know my mother, dad doesn't like to talk about her. Anyways, my father and I, while on the run, always seems to run into the Hunters of Artemis, who were ordered to kill us. Nobody knew who was Rip. Luckily, dad, knows how to control the mist like a child of Hecate. We always manage to run away from the maiden girls. I am 13 years old, and I am Ray Jackson.