Zeusy the King of Goods! :P Ch. 3

3/4/13-Last updated

(Zeusy POV)

What on Tartarus??!! My name is not Zeusy??!! I am the king of the gods!!! God of the heavens!!God of Lightning and Sky!!! The almighty lord------ (Me: Shut up! We all know Poseidon is more awesome!) My brother, Poseidon passed around mortal newspaper. The headline was, Former dictator's body found in alley. In the article it mentioned how blood was splattered everywhere, and a strange sign was on the body's forehead. "Rip". That's not surprising. The mortal news were popping everywhere, here and there, one case after another, dead evil people, with the marking, "Rip" on their foreheads. This man, assuming its a man, is one of the two males we are trying to catch and kill.

1. Rip (assuming that's his name) [A/N: Rip=Rest In Peace, BTW]

2. Perseus Jackson- for betraying the gods and working for Kronos in the 2nd Titan War, our best hero of all times, Martin Martinez, reported it to us, also a son of Poseidon.

(Poseidon POV)

I still remember that horrifying day. The council meeting. Death sentence to my son, Perseus Jackson. Hermes, Apollo, Aphrodite, and I, voted to let my son live. But there wasn't enough votes to let Percy live. Four out of 12. We need at least 6 out of 12. Zeus bellowed, "Any last words traitor?!!" The seagreen eyes didn't even look up. I spoke into his head saying, When Zeus is off guard, cause an earthquake, since you are the son of me, god of earthquakes. My brother would be a little off guard, I will increase your water powers, like healing, but I'm sorry I can't interfere more. Percy looked at me to my eyes and nodded. He caused an earthquake only to be surpased by me, and Hades. Which, fortunatley caused Zeus off balance. 

(Zeus POV)

I still remember that day. Perseus Jackson was sentenced death, but has escaped, knowing that my brother, Poseidon, had planned this, I looked straight at him with pure anger. This boy, had escaped. My mind replied, not much longer. Not much longer.