Battle? Nope. Ch. 12

4/27/14-Last updated

(Thalia POV)

I woke up in the infirmary. Pain was aching in my legs.. did my father betray us?? Did he? I looked around the beds and spotted Jason one bed away from me. I had a headache. I... did... who.. my body felt like it controlled itself. I wasn't in control, someone else was. Or something. An eioldon? Possible. I don't think so though. I was still woozy from pain in my legs. My last thought before passing out was, Percy Jackson.. 

(Percy POV)

We all exchanged stories. How I killed Hyperion to thinking when a prophecy might arrive. The cabin counsellors left the meeting. Only with Ray, the Olympians, and me standing awkwardly on Half Blood Hill. Ares broke the moment of silence by saying,"You know what punk? I haven't darn seen you for a while. Time for revenge, eh??" He held his massive sword in front of him. It gleamed under the sun. The other Olympians and Ray stepped back. I shrugged and summoned Ripple. The Olympians had an amused look on their face. 

(Apollo POV)

We all knew that Percy beat Ares on the quest to find Zeus' Master Bolt. Percy was 12 and won. Now, Percy is a much more experienced swordmaster, but so is Ares... who is going to win?? A rematch. Huh. For once the wine god looked interested. Both males raised there swords, about to crash and go into combat.... BUT! Of course, my sister has to stop it......