A Quote from the Last Olympian Ch. 7

3/27/14-Last updated

(Thalia POV)

In my head, I thought, why does one of them look so familiar??? I mean yah, his face was totally different from anyone I knew, but it gave me a feeling that I should know him. Ya, I mean, father told us to hunt him down like an animal, but we never caught up to them. 

(Annabeth POV)

I think.... is that Seaweed br-. No. He wouldn't come back after I um...err...humph.... "had fun" with his brother. My whole body was twitching I don't know why. I had the urge to draw my dagger and attack Ray. As if I was jealous of that boy..... or angry at him. He said he was the son of Rip. *Wonder who his mom is.*

(Jason POV)

Darn! They definitely are related to Poseidon or Neptune, the boy, Ray, his wounds immediately healed after touching water. 

(Hazel POV)

They freaked me out. Here were two demi-, people, who are targeted by Olympus, and so far, has survived the attacks, were standing in front of me. Both had a sad aura around them. I managed to squeak,"Who is your mother?" The older guy roared with authority,"YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT THAT SUBJECT ALONE!!! IT WAS......" He broke down. I shrunk next to Frank's shoulder. My friends, Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Frank, and Nico, my half brother, and I made a silent agreement; we would never let these guys leave here alive. I heard some soothing words coming from Ray's mouth.

(Frank POV)

I wanted to punch that guy. Sure, he was scary. But NO ONE could speak to Hazel like that. We are going to drag them all the way to Olympus, let the gods handle it. I caught some words the boy, Ray said such as, the past..... the past... leave it.... you said.. no vengeance.