Flashback Ch. 9

4/4/14-Last updated

(Annabeth POV)

IT WAS HIM!! No... no... no!!!! I suddenlly felt dizzy, woozy with pain in my head.

Flashback-

I started throwing up. At first I thought I was sick, Thalia told me to go to the doctors. I did more tests and stuff, the doctor came back with a smile; I remembered every word,"Congratulations! You are pregnant!" That fact had hit me like.... *groans* "like a wrecking ball". I knew who the child's father was. The only guy possible was Percy. But...but.... my brain spluttered. I went back to Olympus  like a trance. Thalia looked at me with a concerned face.  I said I needed to go around the world to look for more ideas to make Olympus even better. My mother and the Olympians slowly and carefully replied "yes". I went as far away from Olympus as I could. So no one knows that I was pregnant. About 8 months later, my water broke, I was rushed to the hospital. It was a baby boy. I later abandoned the boy at an empty alley. Carefully placing him down. I hoped that as long as I got rid of the evidence, I had no problem. But like a boomerang, about 13 years later, it hit me. 

(Percy POV)

Annabeth fainted. I knew she had a flashback. I, myself, ran the image through my head of what happened that day. 

Flashback-

I saw Annabeth sneaking to an alley. She was holding a baby, like she was holding a grenade. I followed her to the alley. She gently placed him down, and crept away slowly, the baby looked very similar like me. Blown back black hair, my nose, my ears, and my physical frame. But the baby boy also had his mther's traits too! He had piercing gray eyes, the ones that were calculating me carefully, and Annabeth's mouth. I knew that child was definitely mine. She abandoned it. I was married to a mortal , but we didn't have a child. I picked the baby, and I named him Ray. Ray Jackson. And his loving stepmother who only got to see him about 3 months, was Sandy, Sandy Jackson.

Author's Note-

I'm sorry for such a short chappie! But, you see, I'm running out of ideas for writing this book. Please comment some ideas for me, or message me. I'm hoping for this book to reach a minimum 250 reads so I can continue writing this story. Thanks for supporting!

-LottaFlaws