Not to be Named Ch. 4

3/6/14-Last updated

(Ray POV)

I did not like the idea. At all. Facing the people who are trying to kill us and put me there to 'help them fight a new upcoming war'? Nope. But my father couldn't change his mind. He said this was an order. I replied,"Yes father....." He was sending me back to Camp Half Blood. 

(Percy POV)

Although I hate that cursed place with those cursed gods, I could save the mortals, by saving Olympus. I only hated some of the gods, not all. The mortals were innocent. I know what Ray can do. He could save Olympus. I handed him a nacklace with a seashell on it.

(Ray POV)

Father said,"This is a teleportal shell. It could teleport you to me. It only works once, so use it wisely. I will hunt the monsters that will support Tartarus; he himself will not be able escape Tartarus, but he can control the doors of Death. Unleashing the most strongest and dangerous monsters. I will destroy them." I simply nodded. I put my sweater's hoodie on, it was an enchanted hood, only to be able to be taken off by me, my father, or a descendent of Poseidon, since the hood was made out of waves itself. I was heading towards Long Island, New York. Heading towards Camp Half Blood. Yay.