We meet the son of Rip Ch. 5

3/8/14-Last updated

(Annabeth POV)

Ok. I regret what I did. So this is what happened.....

Flashback- "You betrayed us!!!" Zeus raored with authority. "Why were you working for the enemy, Gaea? Never mind that!Percy tried to speak but Zeus ignored him. "A vote! Who will let this idiotic traitor live?" King of the gods questioned. Aphrodite, Poseidon, Hermes, and Apollo voted to let Percy live. But it wasn't enough votes. I just stood there, not weeping or crying, not having any emotion for him. I just was there. I could have protested and rampaged to let Percy live, but I didn't; I guess his death was part of my fault. But I did not feel any emotions. Whatever.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Ray POV)

I slowly walked up Half Blood Hill. Bone tired. Scrapes and bruises "nicely" decorated my body. With a group of cyclops running after me. *Correction* a group of cyclops, meaning about 30 angry, and hungry cyclops, mad. I sighed. I was seeing about 25 campers running towards my direction; not sure to kill me, the cyclops, or all of us. Probably option #3. I screamed a battle cry and advanced towards the group of cyclops with Earthtrembler. Monster dust was filled in the air. There stood next to me, about 150 surprised campers, 6 particular strong demigods(at least stronger than the others), one bored god of wine, and one surprised centaur. A girl named, Annabeth, whispered to another girl, a girl named...... perhaps.... Hazel? Father told me the exact descriptions of who he knew and what his or her name was. Annabeth whispered,"He looks so familiar." I took out my hand for a handshake and said,"Hi. I'm Ray. Son of Rip."