Sea breeze Ch. 14

5/26/14-Last updated

(Percy POV)

That's when all chaos broke out. Like a babillion, butt ugly looking monsters came charging. An arrogant demigod flashed me a cheap smile, he ordered the monsters to stop. Which they did, but hesitantly. He grinned at me from the opposite side of the small battle. He was looking at Annabeth, who was well, hurt. An Apollo kid, either greek or roman ran up and carried her to the infirmary.Then, beside me, I heard one word coming out of Chase's mouth. Traitor.

(Ray POV)

That's when the mysterious guy said,"Join me, or die... hmm... nah... you'll probably in a coma like your mother.." Chase was breathing hard. A monster became impatient, and it caused the battle to begin. It was like 7:1, monsters. Not a good ratio. The leader, I think just stood there, staring at my father. I shook myself into reality. Then fought against the Minotaur with my brother, Chase. My dad suddenly sprinted towards the man, his eyes were burning with hatred. Then! Swords were flashing. Amazing swordsmanship. I never been into combat, I always dreamt of being a hero. What I was seeing? I wish I never fought this battle. Monsters were eating demigods whole, or some of the campers froze in fear, or some fell down to the ground; dead or alive. After like 3 tiring hours of fighting, the last monster was finally killed, but not the leader.I stood there, staring at the close combat. I flashed a reassuring smile at Chase, who was shaking uncontrollably, he sent me back a weak and tired smile. That guy fighting dad is good! While defending himself he scaled the area. Camp Half Blood. A forest fire had started. Panic was everywhere trying to stop it. Children were screaming and crying. The experienced swordsman just smiled and said,"Think about it Chase, also, this is just about 1/60 of my army, until next time pawns of Olympus!" He sneered at us and left in a sea breeze.

A/N: Short chappie, sry, also, sry for long wait. I'll update again soon, I think... Also... who is the "mysterious guy" (he's a demigod)? The amazing swordsman who Percy is at equal level in swordsmanship?