You are the son of WHO??!! Ch. 10

4/7/14-Last updated

(Annabeth POV)

I woke up just in time to see my second son come running in. He, on the other hand, was a brain child, like me. His father was Martin Martinez, who still hasn't come back from his quest, something about a golden apple?? My other son was nicknamed, "MM Jr.", for Martin Martinez Jr., since he looks like his father. His real name was Chase Martinez. Back onto the subject, Chase was on scout duty. He was suppose to be a spy and locate monster hideouts. Dangerous job, very dangerous job. Chase was panting, when he finally stopped running.

(Chase POV)

What I saw was unbelievable! Not just a lot of monsters, but they called someone "lord". I can sense the "lord's" aura of power. I fled to Camp before the monsters could find me. I told the romans and greeks what happened, who surprisingly, were not bickering, but surrounding two mysterious figures. I got tell both were males. One had his hood up, while the other didn't. The one with hi hood down looked so familiar.... 

(Percy POV)

The boy who looked like a son of Poseidon introduced himself, as a son of my scumbag brother and that woman. Ray replied,"I'm Ray, son of Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson who is at C-" I glared at him. So did Annabeth. Chase, looked alarmed, then asked his mom for confirmation. She nodded sadly. The campers were whispering among themselves. I asked about the boy's father and he said,"Presumed dead.." He then continued to tell us what he saw at the monster hideout. I asked,"Wouldn't you get caught?" A guy who looked like a son of Hermes scoffed,"Him? Chase? HA! That's hilarious!" Suddenly I felt a yank on my head......