The Arena Ch. 13

5/1/14-Last updated

(Athena POV)

We were about to see swords go flashing and stuff. But, Artemis quickly added,"Why not fight in the Arena, with campers watching..?" Though both males seem to not like to stop, they glanced upon each other. Well, whoever wins gets to humiliate the other not only in front of immortals, but also mortals, huh. "Deal" they both replied at the same time.

(Artemis POV)

We see crowds surrounding both opponents. Everyone in the crowd was murmuring to each other, betting golden drachmas on who was going to win. The males started to walk slowly in circles. Tension was seething in the air. Immortals made thrones from the ground. They all sat on it comfortably. Me, well, I made a silver colored throne come from the ground. All of us sat comfortably on our thrones. Finally, Ares broke the tension. He charged, sweat glistened on his face when the two swords met. Then slashed, parried, hacked, swung, it was sooo..... long. No one was backing down. Ares was bleeding golden ichor, while Percy was bleeding red blood, from minor cuts. Finally, there was a turning point.

(Athena POV)

He used one of the most basic disarming technique. A second later, Ares massive sword was laying on the patch of grass on the ground. Percy was grinning. He had his sword on Ares throat. Ares swallowed and said,"Not bad... not bad..." Percy lifted his sword and Ares began to glow. All the mortals closed their eyes when the war god assumed his godly form, and flashed away. 

(Annabeth POV)

Everyone was scared of the hero of Olympus. He defeated Ares for the heck of it! Who wouldn't be scared. Poseidon rose from his throne, which vanished and left in a sea breeze. He clapped his hands, and soon, the other immortals did too. Percy mock bowed to them. He then stared into my eyes. My last thought before an arrow pierced through my chest was, How did I ever cheat on him?? Then I blacked out.

Author's Note-

Now, now. Is that a good cliffie?? Also, should I kill Annabeth? So.... bye!!!

-LottaFlaws