Chapter 1

That was it. I was done. I was going to kill him. I was going to take a pair of scissors and shove them down his throat.

I threw my homework onto my bed and stormed over to the window. I unlocked it and opened it up. His window was wide open, like it always was, and he was blaring LOUD music. “TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC DOWN!” I yelled.

He walked over to his window, shirtless, and glared at me. “I can’t hear you!” he yelled as he turned the music up louder.

“Ugh!” I slammed my window shut and began pacing in my room. I had one of the biggest tests of my life tomorrow, and I couldn’t study because THAT neanderthal decided to play some tunes.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed supplies. I went back upstairs into my room and opened my window. “Hey, Nash!” I shouted. He walked into the view of his window and I threw an egg at him.

“What the fuck?!” he yelled, looking down at his stomach where splattered egg resided. He turned the music down and walked closer to his window, “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“I asked you nicely to turn your music down and you didn’t. I have a major test to study for and it called for drastic measures. So sorry.” I shrugged, not really feeling sorry at all.

He glared at me, “It’s not my fault you’re a nerd and worry about stuff like school.”

I glared right back, “It’s not my fault that you’re a neanderthal and you’re too stupid to realize that you’re going nowhere with your life. That’s right, making vines and youtube videos isn’t going to get you anywhere.” I said with a little sass.

“You bit-“ Nash was cut off when his best friend, Cameron, walked in.

“Hey Nash, you ready to go make a fool of ourselves again?” Cam said with the most beautiful smile.

“Yeah, hang on.” He looked down at his stomach and then glared at me, “I’ve got to take care of this.”

He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. Cameron looked at me through the window, “Hey Violet!” My heart stopped. Cameron Dallas was talking to me. He knew my name. Oh my god. Oh my god. I had only had the biggest crush on him since like, forever. His only flaw was being friends with Nash, otherwise he was absolutely perfect.

I thought about what I was wearing; sweats, a big t-shirt, and my glasses. Great. The hottest guy in the world talks to me and I look like shit. Story of my life.

“Hey Cameron!” I squeaked out. Was that really my voice? It was so high pitched and mouse like…

“What’s up?” he asked. I couldn’t help but stare in too his beautiful eyes.

The most perfect moment of my life was ruined when Nash came barging out of the bathroom, “Alright let’s go.” He glared at me one more time, and then stormed out of his room.

“See you later!” Cameron called to me and left.

See you later. What did that mean exactly? Did he actually want to like SEE me LATER?

I looked at the books on my bed. Crap. After that encounter with Cameron, there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate, loud music or not.