Epilogue

Believe it or not, the education system Nash and I attended frowned upon running out in the middle of class, so we were both suspended for two days. Also, our mom’s frowned upon being suspended from school so we were both grounded for a while…

However, that didn’t stop us from having late night slumber party’s (without the slumber) because we just crawled through each other’s window.

I got really good at it, and no longer needed help, so I often snuck into Nash’s room while he was asleep and cuddled up with him.

Maci and I eventually made up, but it was never the same… we were actually a billion times closer than before. Especially because our boyfriends were best friends.

I finally figured out why she called me blind at that party so long ago and I felt like the biggest idiot for not realizing how madly in love Nash was with me.

I also felt like an idiot for not realizing how madly in love I was with Nash. I mean honestly, what the fuck was I doing with Cameron? It still kept me up some nights thinking about it.

I forgave Cameron for that night, mostly because he apologized until no end, so it was the only thing I could do to get him off my front porch. Him and Nash were still close, but they definitely weren’t the same.

Things got somewhat better with my mom, I still felt like I couldn’t upset her too much. But as time went on I became more confident that she wouldn’t slip back into her old ways.

My life was finally starting to get back together, I wasn’t barely holding on anymore. In fact, I was holding on pretty damn well.