Chapter 28

"Are you alone?" Rick yelled as Andrea walked up the path with a walker on a leash in front of her. What the?

I stood behind a flipped metal lunch table, pointing my riffle around and looking through the scope. I don't see anyone so that's good.

"Are you alone?" Rick asked again. I guess she didn't answer.

"Rick!" She yelled desperately and I heard the gate open.

"Hands up turn around!" Rick yelled and that's when I stood up, feeling safe enough.

Rick had Andrea pressed against the gate, frisking her for weapons. A walker jump at her and he pulled her back and threw her on her knees.

"I asked if you're alone!" Rick yelled ripping her bag off her shoulder and throwing it to the side.

"I am."

Oh my god. It's her, it's really her.

"Welcome back. Get up."

~*~

We walked into the dinning area, everyone getting into defensive position. Carol ran up and hugged Andrea. I wanted to, I really did, but Rick said she's with the governor. I don't trust her.

"After you saved me we thought you were dead." Carol cried out and I sighed, feeling horrible for just leaving her. Andrea looked around and noticed Hershel's lack of leg. "My god." No one said anything about it.

"I can't believe this." She said looking up at the guard area.

"Where's Shane?" She then asked throwing me completely off guard. I shifted my weight and someone cleared their throat.

"And Lori?" She asked getting the hint about Shane. Once again the room because tense.

"She had a girl." Hershel said, "Lori didn't survive."

"Neither did T-dog." I whispered and cleared my throat.

"I'm so sorry." She said and turned to Carl who took a step back before she even moved. Rick did the same when she turned to him. Like father like son.

"You all live here?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow. No we just really like prisons.

"Here and the cell block." Glenn said, no emotion what so ever.

"There?" She asked and he nodded.

"Can I go in?" She asked stepping forward but Rick got in her way. "I won't allow that."

"I'm not an enemy, Rick." She said, confused by our hostility.

"We had that field and courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick said, making it very clear why we're being cold to her.

"Killed an inmate who was living here." Hershel said once again making the room tense.

"He was one of us." I said and Andrea looked at me shocked.

"He said you shot first." She whispered, more to herself then us.

"Well he's lyin'." Rick said and she sighed.

"I came as soon as I could. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury till after the shoot out." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"That was days ago."

"I came as soon as I could." She repeated and I rolled my eyes.

"What have you told them?" Andrea asked, turning to look at Michonne.

"Nothing." She answered calmly and Andrea scoffed.

"I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and suddenly I'm the odd man out?" She huffed looking around.

"He almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us-" Glenn started to say when Andrea cut him off.

"With his finger on the trigger!" She yelled pointing at Merle. "Isn't he the one who kidnapped you? Who beat you?" It was silent for a moment, everyone angry and tired.

"Look, I cannot excuse or explain what Phillip has done." She started and I scoffed.

"Phillip huh." I said and she looked at me.

"I am trying to bring us together. We have to work this out." She said ignoring me and desperately trying to get through to Rick.

"There's nothing to work out." Rick shot back, not buying her offer.

"We're gonna kill him, somehow." I said crossing my arms.

"Next time ya see Phillip tell 'im I'm gonna take his other eye." Daryl said, turning a bolt between his fingers.

"He's gearing up for war."

"He wants a war? He's got one." Glenn said and Maggie nodded along with his words.

"You want to make this right, get us inside." Rick said stepping closer to Andrea and she shook her head.

"Then there's nothing to discuss." He snapped and stormed off, everyone watching his retreating back.

What a great reunion.

------------------------------//---------------------------

Andrea!!!!!!!

Hope you liked it!!!!!!

Please vote & comment!!!!

~Kenna