09 - Flirting and Detention

"So you think he'll sit with us or her?" Riley asked.

Riley said her in disgust. 

"It doesn't really matter, Riles," Noah said. "He sits with us, great! Awesome! But if he doesn't, it's on him. He doesn't have to sit with us all the time."

"Yeah, and I try not to worry about things I have no control over," Maya said.

"Really? Because that's all I do," Riley said.

Farkle walked over to the three. "Hey, can I sit with you guys?" he asked.

"You better," Riley said.

"So, you think he'll sit with us or her?" Farkle asked.

Lucas comes and said, "Hey, what's up? Is there a seat with you guys?"

"Always room for you, buddy," she turned to Maya, Noah, and Farkle. "I said 'buddy' I'm not helping myself, am I?"

Missy walked over to Lucas. "Well, you know, I was just thinking that if you and I are going to the movies together, I should find out what kind of snacks you like so I could buy some for you." She walked Lucas over to another table. "Because I wouldn't want you paying for everything."

"You're toast," Farkle and Noah said in unison.

"I know," Riley said.

"Are you both saying she flirts better than you, Farkle?" Maya asked.

"Oh, nobody's better than Farkle. I just don't think my young protege is ready for that monster," Farkle said.

"So what are you gonna do, genius?" Maya asked.

"I think I'll just steal her from Lucas myself," Farkle said.

"Then do it," Noah encouraged.

"You would do that for me?" Riley said.

"Well, I'm certainly not doing it for me, toots. She's evil. If I'm not back in two minutes, she ate me. How's my hair?" Farkle asked.

"Hasn't changed in six years," Maya said.

"She doesn't stand a chance," Farkle said. He walked over to Missy. "Hello, lady."

"Farkle," Missy said.

"Why go to the movies with a boy when you can go with a," Farkle laid his leg on the table and pulls up the pant leg, "man? Enjoy."

Noah stared at Farkle with his mouth slightly open.

"Wow, look at you. You're next," Missy said.

"It worked. I'm next," Farkle said.

Noah tilted his head with a confused expression. He had no idea what happened before him, but all he knows is that what happened wasn't supposed to happen.

"Riley, she's too good. You can't compete with her," Maya said.

"I don't want them together. I don't," Riley said. She walked over to Lucas and Missy.

"Riley?" Maya said.

"Riley, what are you doing?" Noah asked his best friend.

She didn't answer him.

"Lucas," Riley said.

"Riley," Lucas said.

"I don't know what's going on here and I don't have any right to say this, but I don't think you should hang out alone with this girl," Riley said.

"Why not?" Lucas said.