21 - First Date

Friday rolled around and Noah couldn't be happier.

It was the last day of school.

He was going on his first date the following day with Madison then on Monday, is on a flight to Boston to spend the summer with Dean.

Since he was going to be there the entire summer, Dean enrolled Noah in the same summer camp as Aaron.

Dean already enrolled him in it and they will be starting in the middle of June and it will end at the end of July. Six weeks of summer camp.

Dean was not going to be traveling during those weeks seeing how work turned out. If needed, it would be over the weekend and would be taking Noah with him.

Dean and Aaron's parents coordinated Noah and Aaron's flight. They agreed that Noah and Aaron would fly out to Boston on Monday. Aaron and his parents would pick up Noah and drop him and Aaron off at the airport. 

***

Noah, Farkle, and Lucas were waiting for Madison, Maya and Farkle to come.

"What if I get nervous and I have nothing to say?" Farkle said, frantically.

"Farkle, Riley and Maya are our friends," Lucas reminded him, "and we've been together all year and you haven't run out of things to say yet. And If you do, I'll be right here to -" he looked up and was speechless.

"What?" Noah asked, turning around and his eyes fell on Madison.

He now understood.

"What's the matter?" Farkle asked.

He turned around to see Madison, Riley and Maya walking over.

"Oh my gosh," Farkle said, panicked, "look at Maya. She's giving me like eighty four percent. I expected a cat t - shirt and sweatpants, but look at her."

"Hi, Madison," Noah said, greeting his date.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey, Maya," Farkle said, "let's run towards each other in slow motion!"

He started moving towards Maya in slow motion.

"Maya!" he said her name as if he was moving in slow motion.

Noah has gotten so used to Farkle that this did not phase him.

"No," Maya said, bluntly.

"Come on, you know you want to," Farkle said.

"Farkle, who else would -" Maya began but noticed Riley starting to walk in slow motion. "Stop."

Riley stopped.

"Hi," Riley said, stunned.

"Hi," Riley said.

Noah and Madison stepped away from the group.

"You look great," Noah said.

Madison blushed.

"You look nice too," Madison said.

"Oh, thanks," Noah said, glancing down at what he was wearing.

He was wearing a pair of jeans, a t - shirt and a blazer on top.

The subway came in and the group entered.

Noah and Madison sat together and they talked. They told each other about their summer plans.

Madison was going to spend the summer walking dogs and her grandparents were coming into town. Noah told her that he was going to visit his brother.

"Where are your parents?" Madison wondered. "You talk about your grandparents and brother but never about your parents?"