'You're like the sister I never had.'

A.N// Sorry for not updating that often. I'm trying but I've got to steal my brothers laptop to do so. Bare with me!!:D

~~~~~~

That night I went to bed feeling incredibly guilty as Louis’ words kept swimming around my head.

You’re going to get better, I know it.’

‘You’re going to get better, I know it.’

After an hour or so of tossing and turning, she finally drifted off into a sleep only for it to be filled with unpleasant reminders of her past.

~~~

She awoke in a familiar room, but she couldn’t remember when she had been here before.

Slowly sitting up on the soft mattress, she saw a shadow lingering in the door way.

‘Ah, sleeping beauty finally awakes.’ That voice, she’d heard it somewhere before, it filled her with chills.

Hearing the footsteps draw closer, she looked up to try and get a look at who the stranger was but still nothing came back to her, not until he placed his hand on her bare thigh.

Then she remembered.

‘J-Jason?!’ She couldn’t believe this. ‘I thought you were in prison?’

‘Yeah well, not everyone serves a full sentence; I’m here for my revenge.’ He replied with an evil smirk gracing his lips.

Jason, the man that made her lose trust in everyone, the man that was supposed to be in jail for another 7 years, was stood in front of her, wanting revenge.

‘You see, when you phoned the police on me 2 years ago, I swore to get revenge, and here it is…’ he continued with the same smirk still plastered on his face.

His hand came out from his pocket, wielding a knife.

‘JASON!!! NO, PLEASE!! JASON!’

~~~

HARRY’S P.O.V

‘LEAH! WAKE UP!’ I heard her crying and went into her room to find her still asleep, thrashing around the bed, screaming out to someone named Jason.

I shook her shoulders in an attempt to wake her up which worked after a while.

Once her eyes were fully opened, she noticed me and crawled onto my lap, soaking my shirt with tears in seconds.

‘Shhh, it’s ok, you’re safe with us.’ I soothed her as she cried into my chest, rubbing her back in circles as an attempt to calm her down enough to talk.