'I love you...'

LEAH'S P.O.V

'Guys, we've got a problem...'

Liam came into the room just as I was about to start explaining what had happened the night they found me in the bathroom.

To be honest I was relieved that he had interrupted, I really didn't want to tell them.

Not yet anyway.

'Go on...' Zayn said, realising that Liam had stopped talking.

'That was Simon on the phone, he's happy that we're helping you but some people in the offices aren't happy and some websites have been twisting stories and making stuff up because they don't know a lot.' Liam's voice had a worried tone to it.

'So what are they going to do about it?' Niall asked, holding my hand in his, occasionally squeezing it in a reassuring way.

'Simon has set up a few interviews with some magazines and TV shows that have been good in the past.' He turned to me, 'Leah, you have to go to them but it's up to you what you say, you don't have to answer questions if you don't want to, anything you are uncomfortable with you can choose not to answer.'

I started panicking, I can't go to interviews. My breathing rate increased, my eyes started to well up.

Harry and Louis came over and sat in front of the sofa I was sat on with Zayn and Niall, Liam sat on the arm near Zayn.

'Leah...' Harry said placing his hands on my knees, 'You'll be fine, you have us, no one will make you answer anything you don't want to, ok?' He lifted my head up so I was looking at him.

'You've got us, you'll be fine.'

'I suppose...' I answered, more to myself than to anyone else, trying to talk myself into the fact that it will be ok.

Liam's phone beeped again.

'It's Simon, the first interview is tomorrow with Alan Carr, he'll not push for answers, you'll be fine with him.'

'Ok, I'll go to them.' My voice came out quieter and shakier than I expected. 'I'm going to bed.'

I slowly made my way upstairs without looking back at the boys. I could feel their eyes on me all the way out of the room and up the stairs.

Once I reached my room, I got changed into some of Louis' pyjama bottoms and one of Harry's shirts, after all no one will see me in them, I'm only going to bed and they're comfortable.

I climbed into my bed and curled up under the covers, the tears that I had been holding in downstairs finally broke out. I couldn't hold it anymore.

I don't have to be strong when I'm on my own.

I layed there in the dark for what felt like hours, curled up in a ball, crying, until I heard someone outside the door.

I hoped that if they couldn't hear me, they'd go away and leave me alone which I thought they had until I heard a gentle voice flow through the door.

'Leah, you don't have to do this.' Harry sounded so concerned, he opened the door and walked over to my bed, climbing in beside me and pulling me into his warm chest.

'Do what?' I replied, my voice cracking from all the sobbing.

'Act strong in front of us and then come up here and cry alone. I know from experience that it's always better to have a shoulder to cry on. I'm always here for that.' He pulled me in closer.

'Thank you.' I relpied, half asleep.

'Get some rest, you've had a long day.' Harry said as he started to make his way out of the bed.

'Stay with me please?' I asked as he made to stand up.

'Of course.' He replied, climbing back under the covers and pulling me into a loving embrace once again.

'You're so beautiful, don't you ever hurt yourself again. You don't need to. We love you so much...' The last thing I heard before I drifted off into a peaceful sleep was something I definitely didn't expect, maybe I dreamt that he said it.

'...I love you.'

HARRY'S P.O.V

When I thought she was asleep I whispered into her hair.

'I love you.'

One day, I'll have the courage to tell her that.

I pulled her in closer once more before drifting off into a peaceful sleep, the girl I love curled up against me.