'Where are they?!'

Niall picked up the remote and flicked through a couple of channels, every one of them seemed to be talking about the same thing: Me.

I couldn't stay there and listen while the news reporters spoke about me and look at the faces of the boys, all of them seemed shocked.

I did the only thing I could think of doing, I ran up the stairs to my room and locked the door. With my back pressed against the door, I slowly slid down it until I was nothing more than a crying heap on the floor.

Several hours passed but I stayed in place behind the door, all of the boys had been up to try to get me out but most of all, to make sure I was still here and I hadn't done anything.

That's what I needed to do.

Cut.

Slowly I stood up from behind the door making as little noise as possible, I know I just came out of hospital but it has to be done.

It's my only way to cope with it all.

I crept across my room and into the en-suite, pulling open the door of the cabinet I reached to the back to grab my box but, nothing.

It was gone.

My only way of coping has been taken away from me.

I broke down, sliding down the side of the bath. I don't care anymore.

'LEAH! LEAH! ARE YOU OK?'

'OPEN THE DOOR!'

The boys must have heard me crying because within a minute they were all outside my bedroom door, shouting to be let in.

I wanted to let them in so badly but I didn't have the strength to get up and open the door, my crying got louder.

After about a minute of silence I heard a crash coming through my bedroom and all of the boys appeared in the doorway of my bathroom. Immediately Harry and Louis rushed over to me and pulled me onto my feet. Once I was up Louis lifted me bridal style and carried me down the stairs, once he had reached the living room he placed me down on one of the sofas.

Zayn, Niall and Louis sat down on the sofa across from the one I was on with Harry and Liam.

Harry pulled me closer to him, allowing me to cry on him until I had calmed down. He slowly stroked my hair, which held in calming me down quicker.

'Are you ok?' Liam asked once I had stopped crying, I nodded into Harry's chest.

'Leah, look at me.' Harry whispered into my hair. I shook my head.

Harry wasn't having any of it, he pulled my chin up with his hand so I was looking straight into his eyes, the green pools were duller than usual, they had lost their sparkle.

'What's wrong?' He asked.

'Where are they?' I whispered.

'What?' Harry asked.

'Where are they?' I asked, louder and with more confidence this time.

All of the boys looked around guiltily, avoiding all eye contact with me.

'WHY DID YOU TAKE THEM AWAY?! I CAN'T COPE WITHOUT THEM, I NEED THEM! WHERE HAVE YOU PUT MY BLADES?!' I broke down for the second time since I got home.

'Leah...' Liam said reaching for my arm.

'Don't bother!' I said pulling my arm out of his reach.

I didn't have the strength to make it up the stairs to my room so I settled in the corner, my back against the wall and my knees up to my chest. I hid my face in my lap whilst I cried.

'Leah, please, you don't have to forgive us but check twitter.'

I looked up to see Louis crouched in front of me holding out his phone, already on the twitter app.

I scrolled through his tweets to see one posted a few hours ago.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: I suppose all of you guys have seen the news about Leah, she's our friend and she's going through a hard time. Please support us and her. Thank you.'

'Check the rest of the boys.'

I did as he said.

'@Harry_Styles: Leah is our friend, she's going through a hard time, she's one of you guys but she just needs our help right now.'

'@Real_Liam_Payne: Directioners to the rescue!! Guys, we need your help, Leah is going through a hard time, help us save her?'

'@Real_Liam_Payne: We love her like a sister, she's part of the One Direction family now, don't send hate.'

'@NiallOfficial: You've all seen the news then? Thanks for the support right now.'

'@zaynmalik: You guys are incredible! Massive thank you to all of the support you have given us and

'Now check the trends.' Louis said as he moved himself to sit next to me.

I clicked on the trends and 3 of them were about me.

#GetWellSoonLeahLoveDirectioners

#LeahWeLoveYou

Leah Needs Twitter

Happy tears we're rolling down my cheeks, these people don't know a thing about me other than what they have heard on the news yet they haven't judged and have accepted me so far.

'See what we mean, you don't need them, you've got our support and the fans support you. We all want you to get better and you will. You don't need the blades, they just tempt you. If you ever need to talk about anything, just remember to come to me or one of the boys, we'll always be here for you no matter what happens.' Louis spoke whilst he pulled me into his chest.

'Yeah, we'll always be here for you.' Harry agreed.

I hadn't realised that all of the others had come and stood around me whilst Louis was talking.

'No matter what.' Niall added.

I guess for the first time in a while I have people that care about me.

'Thanks for being here guys.'

With the help of Niall, I got up off the floor and went and sat with him and Zayn on the sofa.

Liam had got a phone call and left the room.

'We're sorry we took them without telling you.' Harry said. 'We just didn't want you tempted, we don't want to lose you.'

'I'm sorry about everything I've put you guys through, most people wouldn't have bothered with me in the first place.'

'I'm glad we did.' Zayn said.

After a few moments of silence Louis spoke.

'You never did tell us, why did you do it?' All 4 boys looked at me and I realised, I didn't actually tell them the cause of it this time.

'Well...' Just as I was about to tell them everything Liam came into the room looking stressed.

'Guys, we've got a problem...'