•Chapter One•

(Amys point of view)

"Darling, someone's at the door for you." My mother speaks delicately up the stairs.

"Okay, two seconds mum." I reply, quickly jumping off my feet and sorting my hair out. I rush down the stairs and answer the door.

"Oh, hey." He says nervously, glancing down.

"Hey." I smile.

"My names Adym, I just moved across the road. I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself I guess." He says chucking.

"How very nice of you, I'm Amy, nice to meet you." I say, shaking his hand.

"I don't know if this is too soon but my mum commanded that I ask you guys over for tea tonight... if that's okay with yous." He asks looking directly at me.

His tiny hazel eyes just glisten... his smile is just perfection. Don't even get me started on the tattoo.

"Um, I'll have to ask the mother." I giggle. "Just step in a second." I say politely, gesturing inside.

He nods and steps in. He wipes his feet on the mat and runs a hand through his hair.

"Mum? Adym's mum was wondering if we could go over for tea tonight." I say walking into the kitchen.

"Adym?" She asks confused.

"He's the family that moved across the road last week. He came to introduce himself and invite us over for tea." I say smiling.

"Oh how lovely, of course. Just get the time and we will be there." She says happily.

I nod and go back to Adym.

"What time shall we come round?" I ask excited.

"Is 6pm okay with you?" He asks biting his lip.

"Perfect!" I reply, smiling.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later Amy." He says with a big grin on his face.

"Thank you." I say leading him out and waving his away.

Once he's off the driveway, I close the door and sigh in relief.

"Amy, he looks like a dangerous guy." She says peeping through the blinds in the kitchen.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm off for a shower. See you in a few min." I say kissing her cheek and running up the stairs.

I run to my window and look out. I have a perfect view of their house. How fantastic is that. I laugh to myself and look in my wardrobe...

What a plain wardrobe, colourless! What a bore. I guess it's time to put my skills to the test.

I pull out a few old materials and old clothes I no longer wear. I sit on my wheelie chair and slide to my table which has my sewing machine on.

I tear a few materials and fit them together. I sew them together trying to see if they would match.

After an hour of sewing different designs, the final piece is done.

I stand off my chair and rush to the mirror. I hold the newly sewed blouse up to my chest and squeal with excitement. It looks amazing!

I find a similar skirt from my wardrobe and place them on the bed seeing if they would match. I grab some shoes and place them underneath. I smile at my outfit.

I go towards my underwear draw and pull out a set of black laced underwear and a bra. I smile and grab a towel.

I rush to the shower and turn it on, waiting for it to warm up.

I look in the mirror and put my hair to one side. My purple hair is straight, is straight good for a dinner party?

I sigh and get in the shower.

----

Once I'm out the shower, I get changed and rush down the stairs.

"Mum? Do I look okay?" I ask, walking into the living room.

She stands up with her hand over her mouth.

"Amy, did you make that blouse?!" She says examining it.

"Yes." I smile proudly.

"It's beautiful. I thought you were up to something." She smiles and takes a picture. I spin around on the spot making my skirt lift a little. She takes another picture while I was spinning.

"Gosh, you look too old to be 18." She says kissing my cheek.

"We better go..." I say grabbing my little purse with my phone in it.

"Indeed, let's go." She nudges me forward a little and opens the door.

We make our way across the road and knock on the door.

A blonde, young women opens the door.

"Hello." She beams. "You must be Amy and ..."

"Karen." My mother says.

"Karen, thank you so much for coming round."

We smile and make our way in. Adym is looking posh and pulls a seat out for me at the table.

"Why thank you." I giggle and sit. He laughs and sits beside me.

My mum and the rest of the family sit at the table chattering on about the neighbourhood.

Adym leans into my ear and whispers;
"I forgot to mention, you look absolutely stunning." His deep voice gave me chills.

I smile and blush.

"Oh Adym, why don't you show Amy around? If you got to the room make sure yo-"

"Keep the door open. Yes mum." He says finishing his mum off.

She smiles and nods to me. I smile back and follow Adym upstairs.

"So." He said sitting on the bed.

"So..." I say standing up.

"How old are you princess?" He asks, smiling up at me.

"18, and yourself?." I say blushing.

"The same age thankfully." He says smiling and patting the bed next to him.

I sit down next to him and cross my legs. I twiddle my thumbs, nervous as to what to say.

"No need to be nervous baby girl." He says slowly intertwining our hands. I follow along and hold his hand.

"Baby girl?" I ask, turning to him.

I like it...

Wait no

I love it...

"I know you like it, no need to deny it princess." He says looksing at my lips.

Of course...

"W-what makes you think that?" I ask.

"I can tell by your body language. As soon as I mention one of the two names you sat up straight and squeezed your legs together. I'm much smarter than you think." He says, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Well, if you're so smart... maybe you could show me some equations?" I say quietly.

"If that's what you want princess..." he says cheekily, squeezing my thigh."But first a little kiss won't hurt." He says leaning in.

"I guess it won't." I says slowly leaning in. I close my eyes waiting for our lips to connect.

"Adym, Amy, dinners ready." Adyms mum yells up the stairs, making us both jump back.

We both quickly disconnected hands and stood up. I walk down the stairs slowly while he was behind.

Just as we reach the bottom of the stairs, I feel a tug on my skirt and a smack on the bum. I jump slight and turn to him.

"Your skirt was a little too high for my liking. You really have a good arse though..." He chuckles quietly and smirks.

We go to the nicely dressed table and tucked in.

26/04/17